Would you rather live in France or in Germany?

Would you rather live in France or in Germany?

Attached: main-qimg-cc174bb6b8d572b9dfa84fbd8cec7af4-lq.jpg (353x300, 17.49K)

Berlin is a better Capital but living out of Paris in France is great.

t. Lived in both countries as a Chef for 8 years.

>Maria

Germany preferably since France is full of black violent immigrants

France

Germany

Germany is full of violent arab immigrants

Germany

Germany is more soulful

much better than black immigrants being treated better than average french citizen

France is full of violent black folk

southern germany
southwestern france is comfy and mostly mena-free but only if I could speak fluent french and was wealthy

Arabs aren't violent, Allah forbids it.

>Germany is full of violent arab immigrants
wasn't a French teacher literally beheaded in the streets?

Attached: 1656720883506.png (500x500, 182.58K)

We are full of turkish people and as far as immigrants go they are pretty chill.

I WOULD RATHER LIVE IN LOTHRINGEN FUCK CHARLES AND FUCK LOUIS WE WERE ROBBED AND PILLAGED NEVER FORGET WHAT THEY TOOK FROM YOU

Attached: 764F20A5-3AFF-4BD9-9504-C6605D2D8509.jpg (1170x355, 207.49K)

I would rather die.

Actually, we're mostly full of Turk immigrants. The ones that live in their own cuntholes are questionable but the integrated ones are alright, in my experience. Just the other day I was having a conversation with a half-German half-Turkish dude that lived in plenty of countries already and wrote a lot of sutff on political/social history. He's a Kemalist and his experience is that Germans are too self-hating and he laughs at liberal Germans that fellate Islam. Basically, I think a lot Turks that don't follow Islam in Germany are very critical of the religion and ethnic Germans that don't see the danger Islam brings with it.

Not him, but i think a Chechen killed Mr.Patty.
It wasn't an arab.

France.
If you think statistically that's an actual concern over things like jobs, cost of living, laws, and social environments, then you're just dumb.

They are both shitholes and you should consider living in an actual clean country and not Pooprope

I live right next to the border

French cities are a disaster but so a German cities. The French countryside is beautiful but, despite the fact that it's becoming less and less of a valuable argument, I'd still prefer the German countryside because of the different weather and temps in France. Don't want to live anywhere but here but if I had to move I'd probably go to France and find a place in some mountainous rural French village.

Been to Germany countless times but why are people there so asocial?
Berlin is also pretty grim

Because you hang with the 40+ hour working "have to find something wrong with literally anyone I come across" crowd?

Our cities are much more similar than you know when is visited Munich i though i was in Lyon at some places. Same art, same parks, same thing.

Provence/France.

France.
We still have vast spaces with very few people, outside the big cities.
Germany is overcrowded, i hate that.
I'm glad i live in buttfuck nowhere.

Munich is special and not really comparable to the rest of Germany but German cities are very diverse in regards to architecture. It's been like 20 years since I've been to Lyon and even back then I was only there for one or two hours while waiting for a train.

What the fuck?
How old are you?

i like living in Paris, but I would like to try living in Berlin for some time, even if it sounds like a depressing as fuck, what do you think germabros?