Jurassic Kino this june

Attached: 5666.png (820x634, 580.36K)

How is this important to the plot?

>DeWanda
Is this a real traditional African name or did they literally just add de in front of wanda

You see there's the indomiqueen rex, a new mutated t rex that sees by sending toxic masculinity. Wakanda forever or whatever her name is will fight this new monster since Chris Pratt will be powerless

She falls in love with the raptor

ESS TEH ESS

Attached: ESS.jpg (320x180, 6.8K)

The name DeWanda is actually of English origin.

Are nigger names randomly generated?

Remember Armed Robbery the Jogger

the velociraptors use their sign language to discuss marxist praxis in this exciting sequel

it's not. faggotry is only important to faggots

I'm convinced that a lot of women use queer/ non binary/ asexual shit just as an excuse not to have to be attracted to men. I genuinely believe that only a reasonably small percentage of women, probably 20% or less are actually actively sexually attracted to men. The rest only see men as ATMs and with that no longer being really relevant in society you're seeing an increase in women who have almost zero interest sexually and romantically in men
You can tell that most women who identify with these things irl are like blobs with zero sex hormoes running through them. they all look like jellyfish or sea vegetables

After the tv adaptation of Roots premiered in 1977, blacks in America started giving their babies names that sounded unique and African. Not real African names; that would take five minutes of research even in 1977. Just names that sounded African.

DaWanna Wanga

So will they be cutting her out of the Chinese release or will it just be banned there?

From my experience this is halfway true. In my 20s it seemed like every other girl I was raw dogging was """100% lesbian""", I think it's to just avoid retards drooling over them and trying to fuck them until they can find a man they are actually interested in.

Underrated.

Attached: bib.jpg (400x400, 26.71K)

FUCK THE WORLD
I’LL STAY FOREVER
MY FIRE GO HIGHER
SHAWTY MAKE MY SHADOW SMILE
WHEN SHE BARF UP ON MY DICK I KNOW I LOVE HER
BABY I WOULD DIE FOR YOU
I’LL LOVE YOU TILL THE END AND AFTER TOO
YOU CAN BE MY HAUNTED GIRL IF YOU LIKE MY HAUNTED GUYS
BABY I NEED YOUR SKULL AND YOUR BLOOD RUN DOWN MY KNIFE
PUT YOUR BED UP ON MY GRAVE SO WE CAN FUCK FOR ALL TIME
RIDE UP IN MY CADILLAC I WANNA BURN WITH YOU ALIVE
GIMME SOME SUGAR BABY TAKE MY BLOODDDDDD
I SLEEP WHEN I WANA CAN YOU STAY UPPPPPPPPPPP
CAN I TAKE YOUR SKIN HANG IT ON MY WALLLLL
SKELLINGTONS IN OUR ARMS IN THE MUD

Attached: sematary truey jeans (2).jpg (1124x1124, 298.47K)

Holy kek

Attached: 1624043941952.jpg (248x189, 17.84K)

Unironically based if it actually is important to the plot, but knowing Hollywood it will just be a single "btw I'm gay" line that can be easily edited out for chinese cinemas. I'm sick of this insincere pandering.

>Amerikeks yet again vapidly virtue signalling in every facet of their media
The absolute state

“We hold you in our hearts”

Attached: A955D01E-A4A3-49A7-84F7-DA95661755B0.jpg (592x841, 101.53K)

Like mgumbele or nkvossa?

It's no more or less important as every single movie throwing in some romance between the male and female leads that just met 90 minutes ago.

Many also involve the apostrophe, which was invented in Africa.

>it’s important
Leftists need to be culled

Kek, checked

her being queer will be VERY important to the plot, but not important enough that it can't be easily cut out of the chinese release

>dino-joker
>queer character(important to the plot)
the plot is going to be problematic I see

Unironically serves a purpose most of the time. Also, relatable to 99,99999% of the population you ratarded globohomo loving faggot.

All I care about is Bryce in tight pants and heels running from dinos

So you're telling me that an island population of non-binary African American women can, breed?

Attached: wu clipboard.jpg (327x345, 25.99K)

Black is beautiful
Black is queer
Black is America
Black is future

Attached: 1652824756515.jpg (720x1223, 211.69K)

Glitch in the matrix for sure

My sides

Oddly there's a big Francophile tendency in AA names, seen with the prefixes De-/Le-/La- and variations on Antoine and André. I've heard it might have something to do with Louisiana Creole culture.

How could a character being gay be important to the plot in a movie about not being eaten by dinosaurs ?

its all so tiresome

aint no wonder why he came out
he already in the gay parade

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 15.91K)

double underrated

Reminder that EVERY
single
male dinosaur in Jurassic Park is an FtM tranny

why do they look the same. are they just narcissists trying to fuck themselves?