What's next for Netflix?

What's next for Netflix?

Attached: Netflix.png (698x646, 37.98K)

Bankruptcy, I hope

bankruptcy hopefully

Opening video rental stores

black gay sex

hopefully

So, their biggest increase was during the pandemic years?
They’re resetting to 2017 level?
Why is this the absolute death, again?

>doesn't grow but still makes profit
>AAAAH IS THE APOCALYPSE, Netflix is over! Sell all my stocks!

Stock market is sirious buziness

Sub 20 PE ratio, where it belongs. It means they have to cater to the largest demographics instead of fringe political positions.

Well they don’t pay dividends, investor return has always been via increasing stock price.
It is a concern even in the entirely fraudulent stock market, they’re going to at least have to start justifying expenses in future.

It’s not (yet), just market is saturated so little to no growth and costs are increasing due to competition

Yes, but largest markets are what gave us Springer.
Lowest common denominator shit is just fucking shit, and I’m entirely sick of it.
Even if the price was fringe political crap also (which I never watched lol).

Mass appeal doesn’t have to be lowest common denominator. My point is that content that appeals to less than 10% of the market doesn’t make financial sense and now that they have to actually justify what they’re putting out because they can’t rely on subscriber growth they can’t pump out unpopular propaganda content. Disney is in big trouble and I expect the shareholders will toss their board

when Netflix pandered to regular people aka the "lowest common denominator", they produced shows like Narcos, Stranger Things season 1, Daredevil, House of Cards etc. People have forgotten that once upon a time Netflix actually stood for quality shows that were superior to most stuff on network TV. Nowadays it's the complete opposite and a Netflix original stands for low quality, forced diversity trash that is mainly trying to push some weird agenda rather than tell a good story. Netflix really needs to cut down their mass production of garbage and create good, memorable shows again.

>unpopular propaganda content
Yeah yeah, but some of their flops had nothing to do with that.
Cowboy bebop didn’t flop because it was woke, it flopped because they fucked with the format - hour long episodes instead of 23 minute vignettes.
But it was still worth the attempt, and hell from what little I could be bothered to watch the ship/travel effects were amazing.

its a bull trap

ideally someone flys a plane in the window of their boadroom while a meeting is occuring

>Cowboy bebop didn’t flop because it was woke, it flopped because they fucked with the format - hour long episodes instead of 23 minute vignettes.
>But it was still worth the attempt
And yet the week it was released is the week NFLX price started dropping.

Cowboy Bebop flopped because it was given to woke people to adapt. They inherently don't respect any source material that isn't made by equally woke people, ESPECIALLY anime. So they felt justified in making the changes that ultimately made it shit. That and the casting was absolutely aweful.

Pretty sure it's a good thing.
Two things will happen. First being that they will make less of their own product hopefully ensuring that they choose products that will be high value content.
Secondly, I would expect an influx of foreign content because it's cheaper for them and Kshit does big numbers here.

>DOWJ is -700
the fuck bros