1. Cunt

1. Cunt
2. Favorite story from the Bible

Attached: 61CyYFlYmkL.jpg (1178x1178, 67.88K)

Daniel

The one where mary takes a BBC and births humanity's eternal dinduf kang

I am obsessed with Abrahamic mythology. I tried to get into Greek, Roman, and Egyptian mythology with the Percy Jackson series but Abrahamic relgions got me hooked even more.

My favorite stories are the Garden of Eden apple story, the fight between the two brothers, the story of the flood and the boat, and then after that the story of Moses.

How do I stop my obsession with the Abrahamic mythos?

Attached: moses parts the red sea.png (1160x760, 2.38M)

never read it desu

You should. No need to be religious to enjoy the stories and teachings.

Saint Paul's conversion, preaching life and death.

This.
I'd like to but it doesn't look like a very digestible read desu. I'll occasionally take a look at the copy they always have in hotel rooms and I'm like nah.

the cleansing of the temple

I find different parts call to me more at different times. Lately I've been thinking a lot about Luke 9. Specifically the last part

>Another said, "I will follow you, Lord; but let me first say farewell to those at my home."
>Jesus said to him, "No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God."

Talking donkey

The fuck is that supposed to mean?

You know the whole parable about Sodom and Gomorrah? It's Christ telling someone that you cannot look back at the things that were lost when building something greater.

Perhaps Saint Augustine referred to the man's sentiment in his own sardonic manner when saying, "Lord make me chaste, but not today."

i've never read the bible

flag
When the spirit of god descends on Samson and he just rips people and animals apart with his bare hands

Sampson.

Genesis is Indo-European in origin. Jews worship whites.

Big if true.

the one where snake talked

the dude who got swallowed by a whale

the one where the jews mercilessly genocide an enemy tribe including women and children

or the one where god excuses some weird perversion (lot fucking his daughters)

jews are actually mentally ill hedonists and it's reflected in their stories

Яussia
none. never read it

eclesiastes without the gay ending

21 Then Jesus went thence and departed into the region of Tyre and Sidon.
22 And behold, a woman of Canaan came out of the same region and cried unto Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Thou Son of David! My daughter is grievously vexed with a devil.”
23 But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and besought Him, saying, “Send her away, for she crieth after us.”
24 But He answered and said, “I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord help me.”
26 But He answered and said, “It is not meet to take children’s bread and cast it to dogs.”

>literally calls you a dog at jews' table

Attached: 1352823320892.jpg (519x378, 69.96K)

No man who has any defect may come near: no man who is blind or lame, disfigured or deformed; 19 no man with a crippled foot or hand, 20 or who is a hunchback or a dwarf, or who has any eye defect, or who has festering or running sores or damaged testicles. 21 No descendant of Aaron the priest who has any defect is to come near to present the food offerings to the Lord. He has a defect; he must not come near to offer the food of his God. 22 He may eat the most holy food of his God, as well as the holy food; 23 yet because of his defect, he must not go near the curtain or approach the altar, and so desecrate my sanctuary.

Attached: 1353240353636.jpg (250x250, 60.18K)

Attached: 1352289263358.jpg (670x495, 46.33K)

Attached: 1352529194046.jpg (586x960, 81.09K)

23 From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” 24 He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys.