Biggest Marvel movie of the year

>biggest Marvel movie of the year
>forgotten already
How does this keep happening

Attached: 6FC1958C-2B8F-4CF9-BDD5-49A80C8B968A.jpg (1125x1055, 77.42K)

because no one cares anymore.

Can I see this without having seen any of the previous movies? I've seen everything else out, plus it's raimi

marvel is garbage

it looks so bad

what movie?

People went to see Dr Strange and got the wacky adventures of Wanda and the magic spic.
I want to believe that fewer people will be duped over time but my son still asked to watch this trash with me.
I already skimmed through it online and I can’t go through that shit again.

It wouldn't really make much of a difference considering this movie ignores established rules from previous movies and makes up new shit as it goes along. Like the Disney wars films there doesn't really seem to be a cohesive plan put together for "phase 4" .

No, it's probably the most connected marvel movie ever, unironically moreso than endgame

Not without being massively confused.

On a scale of spiderman 3 to spiderman 2 where does it land?

>forgotten
you literally just made a thread about it

i dont care at all about these retarded movies, all i care is mommy threads

Worse than Spiderman 3

It's Raimi's magic touch. He's incompetent like that.

Because Marvel movies became cinematic fast food.

>MIDVEL

Attached: 1630676708092.jpg (480x472, 23.74K)

I'll never forget Lizzie

Attached: 1652846435033.jpg (1284x1588, 195.86K)

iron man 1 and winter soldier are the only 2 movies theyve made. the rest are money laundering soulless garbage. there isnt a single emotional beat or iconic imagery or memorable scene in any of them.

I haven’t watched a single capeshit since the original avengers and I followed it fine. It helps when most of the dialogue sequences are just exposition dumps for the retarded audience

fucking based
this picture makes me fucking DIAMONDS

Yes it's easy to follow