Why is Wong in so many MCU stuff now? Is he really that popular?

Why is Wong in so many MCU stuff now? Is he really that popular?

Attached: image-53.jpg (1400x700, 169.96K)

arr rook same

must appeal to asians. get that Asian guy on the phone

He's just cheap

how was he powerless against wanda?
they did him dirty

I like him

Attached: wong vs abomination.jpg (1280x720, 136.76K)

this.
"ey wong. 10 minutes! cameo for the new one! the scene is cold put on a jacket"
"alright done. 50 bucks"

You fucking racist that's just different asian people in different movies you thought they were the same guy!

That book she had must have really been something, she btfo’d the entire order, and also tanked hits from captain Britain and marvel somehow, while also casually btfoing xaviers mind control(xavier jobs all the time tho so not that weird)

what did he appear in? i know he appeared in 10 rings but wasnt that because he was the only asian "superhero" in the mcu prior to shangchi supposedly capitalizing on that market? they could have brought in iron fist i guess but that brings in the cultural appropriation issue that i think they didnt wanna deal with at their china catering movie.

He comes off as average joe, a hard but fair fatherly type with a heart of gold
So naturally disney has to destroy that image by turning him into flanders
he helped nurse back dr strange to health in dr strange movie

i mean, its a dr strange movie. it would be more surprising that he isnt in them

s-so basically he's justchinese

YES, WONG!

Dr. Strange
Infinity War
Endgame
Dr. Strange 2
Shang Chi
She Hulk tv show

He's the Eric Roberts of the MCU.

I think he is just fairly popular.
More importantly he holds a high influential position in the universe and the actor is cheap compared to other heroes.
Also Spiderman No Way Homo

him appearing in IW and endgame ill give the pass along with the strange movies cause hes the designated Dr Strange lackey/sidekick for Strange to bounce dialogue off of. Shangchi, i already explained. Im gonna take a leap and say cause shangchi did so poorly, they replaced his cameo in shehulk with the meme wong

He's mystical-Asian Coulson

I actually like him. Really underrated in Marco Polo, despite the show in general being fucking dogshit (oh yeah, you know what will make this mongol badassery better is lets mix in some ching chong fantasy martial arts garbage, women wrestler warriors that are like 50 kg sopping wet, gay nonsense romantic plots with Marco, etc).

"jews" in bed with choina now so they are contractually obligated to suck off their new host publically
kind of like a reverse humiliation ritual

>”You just fucked with the Wong guy”

We were HOWLING with laughter in the theater when he said this line. What about you guys?

Tweets raised a stink about him not having a bigger part in Dr. Strange when the rest of the cast were walking around in asian clothes. As long as meets his greenscreen and quip quotas I'm happy. Hope he has some funny stern funny words for Spidermen.

100% this
disney knows they dont have to put out the big paychecks for him so hes in everything
nice gig for him tho,making money and fame

>No Way Homo
kek