All those "Indian overloaded train" Pictures actually from Bangladesh

>All those "Indian overloaded train" Pictures actually from Bangladesh
WoW

Attached: 7b080ed9-3231-473b-8775-afe437af2fba.jpg (1620x1080, 744.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Organisation_for_Railway_Electrification
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STFU pajeet
>didnt you know [bad thing about india] is actually bengali/dravidian/muslim
NOBODY gives a FUCK
arr rook same

battle of the browns.....

Everyone on earth would rather have an Indian neighbor than a shitxican neighbor.
Ever heard of a mexican CEO? Neither have I? I haven't met a single mexican doctor in my life. Mexicans are subhuman, worse than white people, worse than black people, hated by all. We even elected a president because we hate you lawn mowing fucks so much KEK

is that really safe?

Bangladesh is a totally different country though, that's like someone posting something about El Salvador saying it's Mexico because both of you are brown rape babies

nice

as if people didn't do that THOUGH
>zee guise? i zhure zhovt dat zpic
go back rajesh

Obviously not they are still running the shit in 1940s hardware left by British & coal engines

Attached: images (1).jpg (640x479, 46.16K)

>Beaner telling anyone to go back
Kek'ed

Please explain to me a significant cultural difference between Mexico and El Salvador. Aside from them being different countries, what makes them culturally unique?

im in my country THOUGH but i guess hindoos are too mongolic to tell flags

Bangladesh is too densely populated, similar to West Bengal, Bihar and Eastern UP. But at least their fertility rate has approached replacement level and will get lower.

these nationalists religious fanatics try too hard. and most of them come from the poorest states where 1 out of 2 people earn less than 2 dollars a day

stop lying

still reaping the rewards of colonialism as per usual

Bihar is still having sax but yeah both of the Bengals have stoped having babies tbf despite high population density never really seen something like that in Indian Bengal, don't know why some coom so hard about muh "small counties" better

Attached: 52415952_1224418754389850_8189122020529668096_n.jpg (1080x675, 151.78K)

If I were Indian I would probably look down on Mexicans even more than whites already do. Why? Because despite being brown, Indians still do very well for themselves in America. Nobody except for alt righters and some buttmad kids actually dislikes Indians, but everyone here seems to hate illegals.

thank you white masaa
pls come back uwu

>76% of all Indian Railway lines are fully electrified to control Global warming
You fucking die in head of an Indian train
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Organisation_for_Railway_Electrification

Attached: Railways_electrification.png (325x317, 108.89K)

Brown shit