WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME PUNK?

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME PUNK?

Attached: FS99bqEWQAM4FEN.jpg (778x821, 118.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

perthnow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/thor-natalie-portman-stuns-with-ripped-love-and-thunder-film-snaps-c-6842738.amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm impressed she actually decided to put on a little muscle for her role. Better than that stick Gadot did for wonder woman.

I'm not remotely attracted to her. Why is she famous again?

star wars

FUCK YOU! YOU DISGUSTING JEWISH WHORE

I thought that only paragon and pure personalities can only hold the hammer. How can a woman do this?

Attached: 74F30329-B26F-4CB1-8338-5E0BFC2DFD54.jpg (1242x1094, 921.09K)

>Marvel
She sunk so low

Natalie Portman has always looked miserable and confused in every movie she’s ever been in. She’s a prime case of nepotism in Hollywood.

jewish people are the chosen people by all the gods

>star wars
too old
she peaked in Leon

Attached: NP_LEON.jpg (618x412, 30.34K)

leon

I think she peaked later

Attached: 1643415665747.jpg (1602x2000, 315.6K)

j*w

tiny bitch

>jewish writer/director takes a nordic god, makes him a joke, and replaces him with a jewish woman

She owes me rough sex

Is Natalie natty?

She's hot but Watiti can't direct action for shit. I expect a 97% rt rating with people yelling about how funny it is though. 1/10 hype, might pirate it if the kids want to see it.

I said I want you to sit ob my face

>All the virgins claiming she didnt do much working out are all chimping out with one picture

Seethe cunts.

t. Hershlag Internet defense force

You're gay

try again

Attached: fit_natalie_portman_with_abs_by_edinaus-d67piaf.jpg (840x1200, 179.12K)

it's photoshopped, moron

hmmm, she can come to me, i will do some thorough testing to confirm her natty statty

she might be getting a moderate boost in test. But thats ok, moderate use of testosterone in women make women healthier, crave sex more, and build their booty like shaniqua. It also improves their mood and neuroticism. Im sure her Husbands is getting tons of freaky sex.

She's a few candles short of a menorah

Attached: Natalie autism 3.webm (582x739, 2.99M)

Perthnow doesnt lie
perthnow.com.au/entertainment/celebrity/thor-natalie-portman-stuns-with-ripped-love-and-thunder-film-snaps-c-6842738.amp

I could watch this webm all day.

>when all the souls of the children you sacrificed appear before you

Really Jannies? Already?

>ripped
I am perpetually disappointed

nice
who has the one of her at the football game looking around all confused?

That you're a pissant diversity hire chosen to promote a dead notion of sexual equality. One that's been limping about aimlessly since the 1960's and should have been stuck in a nursing home at the turn of the century.

Oh my!

Attached: Screenshot_20220519_000502_com.android.chrome~2.jpg (1080x2122, 316.08K)

>Im sure her Husbands is getting tons of freaky sex
how many husbands dis bitch got?

looks relevant to me

careful user! some might all of a sudden realize 6 million is an INSANE number to be gassed and that it is more likely that they died of disease and malnutrition than specific targeted murder practices!