What did they mean by this?

>What did they mean by this?

Also not a spoiler since its an official public announcement.

captcha: SKP HW

Attached: BreakBad.png (529x575, 265.23K)

Why is AMC like this?

Attached: AlsoThis.png (639x847, 778.84K)

im tired of all of the characters

Also fuck AMC.

With what they did to TWD alone should have made them go under.

Attached: fuckAMC.png (685x881, 850.4K)

Checking my own nines while calling AMC greedy faggots who also split the season into 2 for Emmy purposes.

Hilarious since they had no involvement on the creative side of BCS.

Attached: WeSawWhatYouDidThere.png (1920x960, 1.98M)

Nooooooooo

Attached: kllll.png (258x245, 125.61K)

>Final season of a series is split into two halves

the series is going to end with them showing up to Saul's office

what's even the point of paying for a stream service that will remove episodes that pretty much just came out?

the series will have saul betraying kim or letting her go in some way and he will finally become goodman then

Short-term gratification. Game companies do the same thing with yearly releases. You play the game online for a year and have to move on as the new game takes 90% of the player base.

The series is going to end with Gene going to court and him having to defend himself, getting into the Saul mindset one last time to work his way out of a conviction.

>What did they mean by this?
It means that Walter White and Jesse Pinkman are coming back, it says it right there, retard

There will be a mid-BrBa timeline scene feat. Jesse and Walt
Series will end with Gene finding Kim's new identity in Omaha

I live in Omaha, do you guys think I could find Kim before Gene does?

they split it into two parts? jesuuuus christ, just release the fucking whole series in one go. i hate this show

How about you spoiler that shit you fucking asshole I dont get off work for another three hours and I had been looking foward to this all week. Seriously, fuck you. I bet you thought you'd be all hip and with it and talk about it with your Any Forums bros. You ruined my fucking evening you neet piece of shit.

kek dumb wagie

Reddit btfo

I never watched a single BCS episode. After BB finale, when they announced BCS, I was hyped. But they released it 2 years later and I didn't fucking care anymore. By that time you realize BB eding sucked.

Which headphone is Bob wearing?

>168198617
just get in the cagie, wagie

Doesn't hurt to try

It means Better Call Saul's ratings having fucking plummeted. Walter White draws dimes brother and they need him to show Saul how to pop the ratings.

Attached: 7ggu4bvcp1n81[1].jpg (2048x1152, 177.38K)