They're dying. The age of bflix has begun

They're dying. The age of bflix has begun.

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-092516_Twitter.jpg (1080x1709, 584.56K)

Easily appeased retard. They'll be dying when they're actually dying

Why do they butcher English on purpose? "LGBTQ-focused Most"? Most what? Golden what? It's laughable how their sentence structure belies their retardation.

Is "go woke go broke" finally coming true? People have been saying it for years with little evidence but it feels like this may be an actual turning point

i thought this was a satire post with made up titles but googling it the source is businessinsider
peak clown shit goddamn

Attached: 1627001098422.jpg (891x821, 337.54K)

They dont learn proper english their parents dont know proper english and they arent forced to go to school so they never learn.

article says they're channels names
"strong black lead" seems to be an actually title though

It's all a fucking ruse to get people to stop cancelling, they can keep talking about what they're doing but I will only believe by the actual actions they take and from what they're currently putting out it's a big nope.

Wait I get it, 'Golden', 'Most' and 'Strong Black Lead' are series titles.
Yes, they actually planned a series with the title 'STRONG BLACK LEAD'. How will we cope bros?

Attached: male shaming.jpg (1900x1440, 481.09K)

I believe these were departments, or task forces who sent representatives to series/movie planning meetings, to represent their minority groups in the planning by committee of the next piece of Jewish propaganda. Instead of just saying "black, asian, etc." they gave them these gay, niggerspeak, YAASS QUEEN titles because they're insecure about appearing plainly and authentically as themselves, in subconscious recognition of their inferiority to straight, white, men.

It doesn't really matter. People aren't canceling Netflix because of wokeness or HBO max and D+ would be suffering too. Those projects likely made shit for money but axing them won't bring people back. They need several hit shows in a row at least

Thanks user, well said.

Netflix' downturn began with the cancellation of Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.

Attached: MV5BNjVjODZmYWEtNjZhNC00MTdkLTgyMGYtNDBiODRmMzJkMDdjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_.jpg (1500x2222, 2.57M)

>It's all a fucking ruse to get people to stop cancelling
You are retarded. If they actually did it, people will see the change in 1+ year when new shows are released. Announcing it (which they didn't even do since the source is a leak) doesn't change anything.

I haven't watched this and I'm pretty sure it's some tranny shit that pisses all over the original

>Strong Black Lead, Golden, Con Todo, Most
So what are these ? Like Netflix-owned blogs made to generate artificial demand for 'diversity' which Netflix then supplies ?

Dumb nigger

Attached: Screenshot_7.jpg (319x424, 47.86K)

>cut 70 roles in its animation studio
thank christ
no more love death robots

From the context it seems like those are the names of the departments that got shut down.

whatever, take your gay nigger ass to hbo max.

>because they're insecure about appearing plainly and authentically as themselves, in subconscious recognition of their inferiority to straight, white, men.

Lizzie write a song about this called “Truth Hurts”

Why would they do that if that's their force?