4 college teachers decide to drink alcohol everyday to improve their social skills

>4 college teachers decide to drink alcohol everyday to improve their social skills
>not a single one of them has sex with a student
Missed opportunity.

Attached: druk.jpg (1961x1103, 288.45K)

It’s just realistic. They were meant to be normal teachers, not pedos acting like predators to young girls

fuck man, and here i was looking forward to watching this movie hoping it had some of that, fuck

Sex is the poor man’s equestrianism.

>i wish the movie was dumb coomer shit instead of a fun film
fuck you

They are high school teachers in the movie, meaning that it would be legally and morally wrong to have sex with their students. They are children and therefore cannot consent.

Alcohol disinhibit you. It would be realistic to have them fuck students, fight with hobos and puke on their own kids. This happens to everyone who gets shitfaced.

Attached: Mel_Gibson7.jpg (480x452, 41.04K)

in my school there was a volleyball coach that apparently was having sex with his players.

no one knew it was true or if some she-devil was lying because she didn't make 1st string or varsity but he disappeared completely and probably went into witness protection to avoid getting shotgunned in the face by one of the players' fathers.

The students in the background are 19.

It happens all the time.
In my uni there was a teacher who had sex with students in exchange for good grades. All the girls went to him to validate their years.

not him but it's a good point about it being students. It's one thing if it's just some random adult, but them being their teachers is what makes it more problematic than their age.

Attached: Bait Low.jpg (600x600, 17.82K)

mine was in high school but yeah in uni/college it sadly might be much more common especially since the girls are over the age

why would he stress about "i better straighten up and teach these kids properly so they pass exams" when he's the one grading their exams? he could pass them all

you're never going to make it in life and once you understand how I can tell that from this post alone, you will know what it is you need to work on

because retard, he would get fired for that

teachers don't grade exams themselves, in real life they get graded by a third party exam board

my jigsaw puzzles, got it

I first hand know a guy who specifically became a liberal arts professor to have easy access for life to hot coeds. He's also smart enough to record consent and never imply any kind of official "transaction" so nothing can touch him.

He's a massive piece of shit though.

male teachers are boring. its the women who are kinky as fuck and would do someshit like that

I got shitfaced liked every single day in college and had a girl sit next to me in nothing but her bra and panties while I watched a concert on blu-ray, and she slept with me twice wanting to fuck me, I was drunk all the time and heavily. Still wasn't enough to get past the nerves to have sex with her.
But also she was half black.

>College
>Pedo

You want that just watch Election

>american
no thanks

pedo is prepubescent

For men so educated they failed to remember it takes time for alcohol to get into your system. You can't just drink a swig of vodka and blow into a tube. That number is going to go up over time. Their experiment of staying below a certain limit was a failure from the start because of this. A little bit of research and they could've handled it a lot better. Drink such an amount at 7am so by the time they roll into work they're at 0.05 or whatever. Drink again at 11am to top it up. Etc.

Have you passed some exams? I think you might have the gay.