Former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub is EASILY on his way to become the biggest and mos idiocyncratic entertainment...

Former UFC heavyweight Brendan Schaub is EASILY on his way to become the biggest and mos idiocyncratic entertainment paradigm ICON ever on the history of the western context sphere.

>Athlete
>Fighter
>Wrestler
>Model
>Podcaster
>TV host
>Social Media influencer
>Executive producer
>Actor
>Stand up comedian
>Scrip writer
>Director
>T-shirt mogul
>sneaker aficionado
>respected social commentator

Forget COMPLETELY about a double or a triple treath this brontosaurious is Dozenuemumth thread! No other person has ever been able to reach this level when i say he is a beast it is below him, an under statement. Beasts aim to reach the point where someine would say " He is a Schaub"

Big Downs taking off like a bbbbbbeast!!!! All you cheeto stained finger haters need to get some fucking work ethnics about you, bee sting swab taking over this scene

Attached: file.png (840x473, 500.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tfatk.com/).
youtu.be/fI9Pfi05HVA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

for sure b on hunned persent I agree but we geddit man we geddit y blogbusser

And yet....turns into a whiny bitch when some female comics poke fun at him

Be cool man

Can't spell idiocyncratic without "idiot", which is all Brendan Schaub really is

Brendan Schaub is the greatest fighter of all time. He dominated the heavyweight division before branching out to conquer the entertainment world as well. He used to be known as "The Hybrid" because he totally encompasses what it means to be a mixed martial artist. Early in his career he relied on his raw athleticism, but he refined his technique as he progressed as a fighter. Some highlights are when he picked up a clean knockout of the legend Mirko Cro Cop and actually landed the first D'Arce choke in heavyweight history on Matt Mitrione. I could go on for days about Schaubs record as a fighter, but I think it really speaks for itself.

I'm sure you've heard of his podcast before, The Fighter and the Kid (tfatk.com/). TFATK really showcases Brendan's whit and charisma and there is also this little goober named Bryan Callen (the kid). Bryan acts as the foil to Schaub. The show features witty banter and fantastic interviews. Big Brown really creates a relaxed environment and puts his guests at ease. The interviews are like conversations between childhood friends catching up. If you need to find the latest episode, you can always check the top of the iTunes chart ;)

I can't he but be inspired by the man. If you want to know anymore feel free to ask. We all love him around here!

Is he Jewish?

he's anglo german as shit

Schaub heems everybody in this thread at the same time

Attached: 1643938459866.webm (1280x720, 1.49M)

he looks like a lesbian from queens

What's his skincare routine

>be a 6'4 physical Adonis
>choose to make your living as a jester who isn't even respected by his peers, much less the public.

There are fates worse than death

GADOOSH

Attached: 1472665598224.jpg (480x360, 28.42K)

youtu.be/fI9Pfi05HVA

b-b-beast of a brain

Joe'd jizz

Awkward angles b

Lopez

Got that Phat Bussy

Attached: 1AA39919-3920-4D4C-B30A-424C96B63F25.jpg (750x911, 358.79K)

lmao wtf, is he a xim/xer?

He's the most fragile UFC princess of all time. Sues people that talk bad about him, copystrikes channels that bash his horrid stand up and he has one of the worst records ever recorded in MMA.

You can't possibly like him unironically. I refuse to believe anyone outside of his close circle of friends do.

Attached: brendan dana 1.jpg (664x960, 71.19K)

what the actual fuck is going on here

Schaub is based for making reddit seethe
>b-but he copyright striked le youtuber!!!
so?
>b-but he tried to fuck a cuck's wife!
so?
>b-but he's a lying piece of shit!!!
I know.
Point is, Schaub is an idiot but who cares as long as he makes people seethe.

Whowth hith dhick tathte, B?

you have to go back

Attached: 034821234.png (1018x554, 692.66K)

I don't know him but he looks like a massive fag.

Kill yourself. This will make everyone seethe.

based

cope, Schaub is /ourguy/

The fuck he's not.

Yes he is.

Attached: 1640222574775.png (797x699, 418.35K)