Sicario 2

Why didn't Alejandro rape Isabel? She's the daughter of the man who murdered his family. If I were him I'd rape her to make it even. She's hot.

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 985.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trinikid.com/sicario-3-everything-we-know-so-far
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How did she survive them killing her with duct tape? They put it all over her nose and mouth.

She breathed vaginally.

Rape is bad but...

That's what I was hoping would happen. Would've redeemed the entire movie desu

She reminded him of his own mute dead daughter.

Wouldn't stop me

Yeah the movie was very unrealistic. Definitely would’ve been raped repeatedly to the point where she wouldn’t be able to have children.

He was repelled by her obvious goblina face and as a cartel kingpin he had much better options

Attached: unbogged.webm (1320x1080, 1.57M)

Marginally less autistic than the bug poster

OH N-

Attached: kiernan-shipka-arrives-at-loewe-fashion-show-in-paris-03-04-2022-6.jpg (1200x1802, 344.22K)

>unbogged
if you keep repeating it eventually it will come true

Jesus fucking christ. What happened?

Attached: 1527189109759.webm (968x1080, 2.85M)

debunked
reverted
opposed and
still cute

Attached: cute dance.webm (1000x1778, 2.9M)

GAUNT

You know it's bad when even the black man is looking away.

Cherrypicking

Attached: pariscute.webm (1268x1076, 2.83M)

Did she get implants?

lmao she's so coked up in this

>imagine the stim fueled lust she distributed to all willing men on that day

trinikid.com/sicario-3-everything-we-know-so-far

>If a third film is going to happen, it will likely pick up on the ending of Sicario 2.

>The sequel's ending sees Alejandro survive a gunshot to the face from a neophyte gang member, Miguel, who was forced to shoot him. The final scene takes a time jump a year after the shooting incident, with the recovered Alejandro seemingly recruiting Miguel.

>The ending is setting up a potential apprentice relationship for the two for the next movie. We are expecting Miguel to work closely with Alejandro if Sicario 3 will ever happen and hopefully cross paths with Blunt's character again.

Huh? I thought Alejandro was going to kill Miguel.

bravo nolan

So incredibly pretty and I am anti simp