J depp vs Amber Turd Day 18 CROSS EXAMINATION

Trial is live,
Come watch it baked.live/tv/CozyTube

Cross examination so shit is going to go down

Attached: turd_0.jpg (1200x675, 84.4K)

Boring ass trial.

She's getting grilled pretty hard right now, looks absolutely stupid. How long will she keep lying??

can her lawyers not stop her? what did they even do in their breifing for the cross exam? she's leaking everything all over the floor

Cross ended yesterday. It’s another recorded video deposition episode today.

I don't know Karen, what does your facebook say about today's celebrity trial?

fucking faggot

does it bother anyone else that even if/when she is judged guilty she won't go to jail. even if they had video evidence of her shooting johnny in the face and then smiling directing into the camera. she's too famous, rich(not even her money, it's Elon Musk's/Depp's) and is a female.

Is it just TV depositions all day? Did anyone catch how long the video with the airhead is?

Depp simps STILL haven't read defamation law

>SLLLUUURRRP

Attached: megapint.png (579x505, 304.3K)

Take your meds skitzo. This is a civil case. If she shot him she would be prosecuted by the state in criminal court. Fucking retard

There's one live witness in the morning according to what they said before they concluded court yesterday but yeah all the rest are video depositions.

>Monday is the last day

God this shit has gone on longer than Rittenhouse, George Floyd and George Zimmerman

I don't know if I should skip today or not. Why the fuck can a video recording even count as a witness?

Reported again chudpedos

nice projection, retard. look up the word hyperbole then give me another (You)

Why is this witness so sleepy

>video deposition
call me when we're back to live witnesses

>There's one live witness in the morning
It's time

Attached: elon-musk-smokes-marijuana-podcast-1-super-tease.jpg (700x394, 191.37K)

kys, ESL.

>Amber made the whole thing up
>she was the abuser
>she mocked him relentlessly in the recordings
>she stood there taking photos and videos of him high as fuck and sent them to her friends with no fear of reprisal
>she lied about not leaking the divorce news
>she lied about donating her divorce settlement money
>she did this to her last spouse
>Johnny lost work from the article being published
You lose you get NOTHING

I thought they said Thursday 26th? Did they reduce it?

>law&crime stream is by far the most popular stream
>they ALWAYS have problems with everything

I hate our justice system, It's seriously a show.
It's all a fucking show. We're all just watching a woman dig and dig her grave

Janny will NOT be happy with this thread about a live trial with actors regarding their careers

>Content should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, film equipment, etc.
>All actress and actor discussion should pertain directly to their roles and careers. Off-topic discussion will be deleted.

Attached: ea1.png (1280x720, 653.47K)