What are you doing

What are you doing

Attached: Tarantino.jpg (420x410, 8.8K)

Be honest anons, would you win in a fight with quentin tarantino? Mind you he is wearing a thick parka and is holding a cup of hot coffee which he might use as a weapon.

no chance, he is around the same height as me but I've never been in a fight before and I have the feeling he has

What is going o-CAN YOU NOT TALK TO ME??

Tim Roth could flog Tarantino

MMMMMMMMmmm
Dumbass Pughpostee.

You are fighting him because you called feet fetishists disgusting freaks (which they are)

Oh.... That is something I would say. I wouldn't say it to his face so this hypothetical is bad. It sounds like he's attacking me so I'll just run. Problem solved.

I imagine I could but that coffee might be a problem. i'd have to kick that out of his hands or something to level the playing field

Playing Elden Ring :)

i am shutting your butt down

Thinking if I should text this girl I've seen on the bus and followed on instagram.

I would run. I can sprint really, really fast. I can get myself out of any situation that doesn’t involve a gun.

its weird to see a 50+ year old man talk about 'kicking someones ass up and down the street'

nigga you would get winded in 15 seconds

I think she'll like you if you've seen her on the bus.

Nice. Running fast is useful. You'll live a long boring life like me.

cringe. stop posting.

A good way to judge the character of a person is to picture how they would react to being sodomized, quentin would probably meekly struggle while making sad high pitched whining noises, he would surely not try to escape and merely passively take it. Therefore my opinion of him is very low

Attached: 1638107782796.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

I don't know if meds will even help this user.

The hot coffee is pretty unbalanced, you can't really block it or parry it without a shield, and it's hard to dodge the whole splash.

so you've put this much thought into what it would be like to rape Quentin Tarantino huh

As long as it hits armor you're fine.

You most certainly can block it with a sheild

holy based

Tell her that you saw her on the bus.

I would lose but it's not fair he has hot coffee

It's "nigger", with an ER. "NiggER you would get winded in 15 seconds."

*scalding hot coffee
As is demonstrated.

I do judo so the thick parka just makes it easier for me to slam/strangle him