New Witcher S3 casting news

What do you think Any Forums?

Attached: Screenshot_20220518-084245_Chrome.jpg (1079x1734, 585.94K)

I think the entire crew working on this show needs to die.

I’m surprised they haven’t been laid off by Netflix yet

Baffles me Netflix didn't cancel it after s2 flopped.

As a strong woman of color she don take no shit from no witcha.

Perfect size.

I think women shouldn't be allowed in management positions because they turn everything into garbage with their empowerment bullshit. They're not empowered, they're annoying and their products suck.

They have invested way too much to stop now

She'll be perfect as the large Crone from the Swamp.

The Witcher is dead. Bury it.

So much for Cavill being a supposed fan of the games and books. He allowed it the series to be butchered. And he's still playing in it. Fucking hypocrite.

They wanted it to get at least a portion of Game of Thrones popularity. The difference is at the start, GoT was pretty damn faithful to the source for a live action adaption, the casting was fantastic.

Americans disgust me. Same with their (((handlers)))

>mfw never watched season 2

Attached: 1517725723822.jpg (400x400, 21.03K)

we seriously need to go down more

Attached: netflix rugged.jpg (716x593, 36.88K)

He doesn't cast. He was the first actor signed to the project and by that time he was in a multi year deal.

>watching season 1 either
Faggot.

What's wrong with the casting of the witcher?

They're really hoping it's gonna be their game of thrones

stream piggies eagerly devouring their latest serving of slop

Attached: pigs-feeding-at-trough.jpg (1200x800, 153.18K)

Geralt is too handsome.

How? The viewers from season 1 to season 2 dropped sharply and not even 60% that started s2 finished it.

>she is a member of a particular group of women you don't want to cross
>fat nigger woman
3 out of 3 amazing how their nailed it

Cavill was the only good casting choice. It makes me sad he has to work on such a shit show.

Attached: 1652503589433.png (784x989, 990.72K)

This is the nigger of this nigger, created for nigger purposes: "Nigger and powerful, nigger is a member of the niggers. Nigger, she's sure to be a nigger for anyone she meets in The Witcher."

Probably bait or joke but race matters for immersion and secondly, if you think in terms of diversity you will limit or restrict how characters are viewed depending on race. GoT had some of that towards the end, with how badly written some of the female characters got. Early Thrones had a moment where Cersei tried to play the strong woman after being slapped and Robert just replies "I'll honor you with another if you don't shut up"

>open youtube
>"witcher season 2 geralt fight scenes"
>10 minute video of kino cavill
>close the tab

kek stealing

i could see that being the case before season 1 or even after season 1. if it doesn't do great in season 3, they're going to cancel it.

DEY HEA

the show is just not very good
I don't play the Witchers, I don't read the Witchers, so I don't have any pre-existing investment. And then I watch the show, and it gives me no reason to be invested. I don't care about any of these people. So the people who don't already know the Witcher don't care because there is no "I understood that reference!" appeal, and the people who do know the Witcher don't like it because "they did the reference wrong, the way they're handling the reference is awful, not like muh gaymes".
in conclusion, the show is just not very good.

hissrich is a kike, so you could jusst say it's, yet again, the fucking kikes ruining things

he could've used his star power to veto, but like a moron, he's happy to collect the paycheck and keep his mouth shut
i hope everything he "acts" in tanks

niggers and kikes are the same thing says Bruce Willis, he wouldn't lie.

>what do you think
Triss was the first salvo and Philippa finished it. Anything after is just beating a dead horse