Creates a very interesting universe

>Creates a very interesting universe
>Has a great direction
>Amazing editing as well
>Trashy screenplay revolves around the mother accepting that her daughter is a lesbian

Of course, it's being regarded as The Godfather from this century because has a LGBTQIA2SBAIW+ theme in a blockbuster.

Attached: elenco_de_everything_everywhere_all_at_once_divulgacao_a24.jpg (1920x1080, 207.48K)

touch grass

smoke grass

>filtered
It's basically pic rel if it was a whole movie.
Legitimately the best movie this year so far.

Attached: nohilism.jpg (1200x787, 300.47K)

Los Cronocrimenes is a multiverse film that is way better than this

It's an excellent film, and you are blinded by your ideology if you can't see that

>it has these great cinematic elements that even I agree are great
>BUT IT HAS LEBIANS SO THAT'S WHY IT'S POPULAR AND I WANT... NO, I NEED TO HATE IT

Do you even understand how you sound like? Your post makes no sense.

I'm sure other films have done the multiverse premise better. This film is great because it's a rejection of its namesake, the most important thing is the here and now, the world doesn't make sense and it doesn't have to; one must still fight or perish. It even supports family values and takes an interesting look at the relationship between boomers, Gen X and gen Z.
Any Forums got filtered because most anons are midwits, saw lesbian couple but failed to see the subtext.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-19-01-03-21-410.jpg (950x1197, 560.11K)

Why would I want to watch a movie starring some walled Asian bitch?

Always get the feeling that asams hate their parents and want to be white cos they were too dumb and gay to make something of themselves.

It's interesting if you are studying globohomo propaganda.
They want to make plebs believe that their life is not meaningless so they can keep contributing to the system.
It's disguised as a mother daughter relationship drama which is in turn disguised as a sci fi flick.

It's more like "don't repeat the mistakes of your parents" but if you gotta be triggered, you do you

The visual metaphor with the bagel (Jewish baking) and the googly-eye (enlightenment through the 3rd eye) had me activated. The IRS prize looking like a buttplug (IRS are faggots come take my money from my dead hands) and the NPC jumping on it had me in fits.
All that matters from my frame of reference is [me], [current_location], [current_time]. Can't believe the Jewish censors let this was slip through.

this isn't a blockbuster

I thought "we" all believed that nihilism was globohomo. Now the rejection of it is too? What's left for me to cling to!?

Ive posted this same sentance in multiple threads on this movie and youre the first to reply to me with an actual logical response rather than just calling me an incel chud or some other cope bullshit. Congratulations. You're smarter than 90% of anons on here.

it's about deciding what to do with your life and accept what others decide

Incel chud

Nihilism is not globohomo, but serving them is.
Nihilism that leads to freedom from globohomo is good for the masses and bad for the rich.

I will never accept what others chose, I can live with it but never accept it.
I'm not eating the bugs and living in the pod either.

Its literally Rick and morty in film form absolute crap

More than one type of nihilism. Or, rather more than one way to respond to the inherent meaninglessness of reality. Everything meaning so so things bad? Bad. Everything meaningless so things good? Good! As the latter doesn’t encourage people to try to change things. As the movie ends with a mother daughter team of literal gods, using their godlike powers… to pay their taxes like normal people.

Also you can tell the writer wanted the mother and daughter to rub their vaginas together until mutual orgasm, but obviously couldn’t put that in a movie, so a chunk of the movie is centered around dildos and buttplugs.

I knew you faggots would hate it. that's how you know it's really good.

Nihilism can not lead anywhere but slavery to one's vices.
If you don't want to love in a pod and eat the bugs you better be ready to fight for something greater than yourself, maybe even die for it so that your children can see a better future.

Like clockwork.

Imagine being the people who had ten times the budget this movie had and they have their characters go to an alternate universe where the street light colors were reversed, and it looks cheaper and shittier

>shill movie so hard it would need to give viewers the ability to access their own multiverse network to even start to live up to expectations
>act like it’s their fault when the movie fails to live up to said expectations

This is what happens when you shill.

>shows literally one kiss between the lesbos
>and it's angled so you don't even really see it to not upset chinabux
>still this upset
must be miserable being this angry at gays.

Faggots are gross. The packaging will never change that.

This defeatist attitude is also present in Japanese media.
Wanting to excel is considered bad for plebs in Asia.

The number of fallacies in your post is astounding.
The movie never considers that reproducing is bad, for the movie it's a given.
And so it is for you. You are either completely brainwashed or a glowie supporter because your earn money from this.

she was always accepting of her daughter's lesbianism, but she couldn't fully commit to it because of her deep rooted insecurity regarding her father's view of her and how much guilt she feels for leaving him behind for his husband