Untitled

Attached: 1648418781286.jpg (720x830, 130.72K)

Attached: Ruud.jpg (1079x1078, 373.81K)

France is like 90% goat-fucker or black anyway, so it's pointless trying to find the "white Frenchman" anymore.

Nobody like you angloids

Then please leave NATO and take Turkey with you.

After you seethed so hard when we left ? Youre fucking stupid

we are BLVCK, do not make this mistake again mayomonkey

stop caring.
it is making you dishonest.
they are also retarded.

Doesn't your country have the most non-white population in Europe? I swear to God are y'all okay up there?

>Philipines

Oh no a teacher insulted Muhammad, quick better go behead him and post it to twitter! It's the proud French thing to do!!

We’ve been through this before. White status is contextual. When comparing the whole world Europe and NA are white. When comparing NA and Europe, Europe is white. When looking at just Europe, North is white and south isn’t. When comparing the UK only anglo saxons are white. When looking at Bronze Age history all into Europeans are white.

>KaraBoga
>*Asian

There are so many thing wrong with you i wouldnt even know where to start, thats why we just dont think about you at all its just a waste, but keep obsessing over france on a daily basis i guess.

Oh honey would I give half a shart what a frog thinks of me? I taunt you because it's so fucking easy and will remain rent-free in your froggy little mind for ages to come.

You aint making sense poor boy

>be french
>get blacked

be nice to france please

The only black thing frenchoids have is the cock stuck in their anus

Mutt law applied to neworlder, no wonder.

Le cafard

Good doggo

hi i like Rohmer, Goudard, Varda, and J-P Melville

Nobody cares dog

i can't do anything about that, it's ingrained into our identity. Your country can still be saved from an absolute assimilation to the growing black population, frenchman, but you choose to ignore such issues in place of insulting your man, your own kind. What sense does that make?

Why dont you turn off le vpn

Nigga worry about your shithole first. Your country needs that bright brain of yours.