/who/ - Doccy Who General

doccy who:

Attached: 1652736529934.jpg (1200x1200, 213.21K)

Okay, which one of you faggots did this

Attached: 1630772111888.png (731x432, 50.44K)

Attached: Tennant is back.jpg (780x871, 55.53K)

This is what went down at the Night Shoot

>The Doctor bumps into a woman carrying a tower of boxes that covers her face, he helps her with them by removing a few of them, as he removes them it's revealed to be Donna.
>The Doctor puts the boxes back in the tower and tries to walk away, something that I can't hear in the footage makes him turn back around
>Donna shouts for Rose which confuses The Doctor and then Donna's daughter Rose runs up to them.
>The Doctor shakes hands with Rose as Donna sorts out the boxes in the background.
>The on set stage direction suggests a spaceship then flies overhead and crashes nearby which Donna doesn't see, presumably to keep up the joke that Donna keeps missing these things.
>The Doctor scans the ship with the new sonic.
>Shaun Temple, Donna's husband, arrives in a Taxi, calls for Rose but The Doctor runs to the taxi and uses it for himself. He says allon-y as he gets inside.
>Tennant is using his regular 10th Doctor accent

Attached: very-cool-red-letter-media.gif (498x280, 1.35M)

Attached: 1651664951124.webm (854x480, 2.1M)

How come no doctor after Ecclestone knows how to act?

Why couldn't RTD find a middle ground between "look it's the same stuff I did over 10 years ago" and black homosexuals in space

NEW SCREWDRIVER

Attached: FTCge16XEAI5vah.jpg (1080x944, 96.3K)

Well done boy, you get a cookie.

*Eccleston

Your statement, while subjective, is most clearly erroneous to many Doctor Who fans. Every actor who has played the Doctor can act, to some degree.

Remember to ignore him

Who?

Looks like the masters from series 3 but a blue light

*Master's

That was a laser screwdriver. The Doctor mentioned a "laser spanner" in Smith and Jones, some of which I watched earlier.

Been a while since I've been on here. How badly have you been coping?

RTD > CC.

who are you people that still watch this dreck?

RTD > CC.

Should I keep writing this? It is rather obvious, like that Series 10 is superior to Series 11.

I've been popping in from time to time and there were multiple people in here saying that Chibnall and the female Doctor Who were that bad. That's maximum cope

JNT
RTD
GUE

Shut the fuck up, redditor.

That is not very nice. I like Doctor Who a lot. Many humans who use this general operate in other places such as there, too.

Jodie regenerates in the orange spacesuit on top of a cliff after being infected by the master's "time" virus (whatever that is).
she regenerates into Tennant and as he sees his reflection in a puddle he does the what? What? WHAT? thing and that's the cliffhanger supposedly

RTD2 will be worse than Chibwho

*Master's

You have no source. That orange spacesuit has been used in many stories, which I could list...