Conquers the known world at 21

>conquers the known world at 21
any good docu-kinos on this mad lad?

Attached: GettyImages-184255971-0a90115-30ece46.jpg (620x413, 100.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xnQGjmdUGCI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dies of grids

That movie with Angelina Jollies as his Mum. Collin Farrel as Alexander I think

The Kings from Babylon to Baghdad. It’s an old History channel show from about 20 years ago. Pure kino. There’s a whole 10 minute section devoted to Alexander’s battle with Darius III. It goes into small detail about military strategy and such, well edited cool documentary the likes of which they don’t make anymore for some reason

We can drean

youtube.com/watch?v=xnQGjmdUGCI
Thank you

The song "Alexander the Great" by Iron Maiden.
It's basically a play-by-play of his life sung as a boring documentary.

>>conquers the known world at 21
How the ever living fuck did he do it? 21 year olds today can't even bothered to cook breakfast for themselves.

Attached: 4A15AC05-0F7A-4308-9448-A208500A3445.jpg (600x868, 118.6K)

advocado toast hadn't been invented yet

Well to start with he had an army. He wasn't just one guy with a sword

He was the son of zeus

He picked up a guitar and played along to the lines of someone waking up and putting on a little make up.

Source?

The same way many 21 year olds have done much more with their life than you now, he was born in to the position to do it.

>conquers the known world at 21
Alexander didn't know anywhere west of Greece? What an idiot.

>you can only conquer the world if you are born into privilege
cope!

Obviously. I will admit that he was practically given the army since his dad was a drunk retard, but still. To have the know-how to lead an army and maintain supply lines and what not is truly impressive at such a young age. He also fought at the front often against armies larger than his. Such a mad man.

he didn't conquer the world, literally no one has.

>21 year olds today can't even bothered to cook breakfast for themselves.
>tfw you're 27 and can't bother to cook breakfast for yourself

Attached: 1652877648433.jpg (816x816, 67.07K)

Father invented the tactics he would use and laid all of the foundations for his armies

People look at great men of history and assume they all came from nothing

ya seethe?

i live beside a mcdonalds (i also work there) so i don't have to make breakfast

Attached: 1606609360212.jpg (597x559, 41.46K)

go back to Any Forums where you belong, mong

He knew very well. At the time, west of Greece there were only irrelevant primitive people or areas already colonized by the greeks. East of greece was where the relevant civilizations were.

People used to mature way faster
Look at how many kings assumed control at 15-16 and consolidated their countries and managed to rule for another 30-40 years

Attached: A0188e00337e8d945509d2e5b0be23e9d.jpg (271x400, 28.23K)

Don't most of them turn out to be total tyrants? Nero and some of French kings come to mind.

>son of a king
>5foot manlet
>family worried he showed no interest in women
>racemixed with persians and pajeets
>spawned no greek offspring, kept wearing persian and pajeet clothes
>his own generals were upset that he was ruining greek identity
>never set up any lasting administrative structures or governments, so his empire dissolved quickly
>dies mysteriously

good riddance

if I was in his position I could probably do it too
this is what someone can do without any distraction such as internet,social media, videogames, tv shows.
He only had one job and that is to be a good leader. putting all your energy into one thing can do wonders.

true but he still had enormous responsibilities at a very young age and had to balance being an athlete, scholar, warrior, general, diplomat, politician and royalty from being a child.

dad was the king of macedon and alexander was tutored from birth by the king's best, also he had aristotle teach him
it's not like he was a lowly peasant that grew an army from nothing like genghis khan

Okay sure, but how much fucking harder is it to conquer a global world of interconnected infrastructure, surveillance systems, general education, and automatic weaponry vs a tiny world of dirt farming idiots throwing stones while in a state of starvation?

Apples to orange my nigga. Anyone could have accomplished what Alexander did, when he did. It's all a matter of right place and right time.

>never conquered Italy, Balkans or North Africa
lmao

his father was Philip II of Macedon who reformed the Macedonian army, subjugated most of the Greek city states and put them under Macedonian rule and had his one eye on taking the Greek/Persian cities in Asia Minor (present day Turkey) as well

Alexander was along for the ride for much of this and learned to command even as a teenager, and he was also taught by Aristotle

also he was obsessed with Achilles and modelled his whole character/persona after him

hollywood hates slavs, we will never get true Alexander Makedonski kino

completely wrong