en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are white people like this?
>t. Circassian

You are not a race from star trek.

where did those 10 doctors go last week? World needs them

I don’t get it

CHRISTINE!

I think we are just bored out of our mind and acrually improving the world seems pointless and extinction seems like a easy way out and let the nigs and brownies destroy everything

christine got blacked in the latest movie

>POV you want to save humanity

Attached: 1649627184003.jpg (816x785, 28.2K)

The absolute state of Christine lmao
>simps for Strange for years
>he sidelines her every time for his own goals
>she has to settle for thaaat
>Strange teases her that he totally would've if she hadn't burned the coal
>bangs her doppelganger before moving on to some hot blonde piece
Toll = paid

>limp bizkit thread gets deleted twice immediately
>this thread is already double digit replies
Lololol

which episode?

>POV: the state must mandate you a girlfriend

Attached: 1652726875369.png (640x790, 339.45K)

Look at (((who))) made blacked.com

Quit being pathetic, chink

Attached: 1641652579313.png (592x502, 70.8K)

Why is her nose so red?

Most whites have always been retarded degenerates, even when christcuckery took over Europe you people found ways to be disgusting savages "in the name of the lord". The state you're in now is thanks to being weak beta males that let women and corrupt scum rule over you.

>This thread was made by a black or a chink who think anyone here will care about who a literal whore will fuck.

French entrepreneur Greg Lansky? What about him?

>lansky
really activates those almonds

COCAINE

extreme arousal

Yeah user, what about him?

Attached: 1627719963965.gif (232x198, 217.66K)

Read the biography section
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Lansky

Why are you living in a european civilized country then nigg? why not move to a hut in afrika with some tribe where you can eat roasted rats and wear metal rings on your neck?
You niggs are same as the retards from Serbia who always praise Russia and hate on the west but all of them migrate to the west and never to russia because deep inside you know what a shithole it is.

Do white """"men"""" even deserve to survive when they utterly REFUSE to lift a finger in self preservation or advocate for their interest in any way what so fucking ever?

Act like cucked cattle get treated like it, it seems pretty simple

He's....Jewish?

hello zhang, nice to see you on Any Forums

>assumptions
seething

Yes

Why would he when he can leech off you spineless white faggots and you won't do shit except bend over and be a paypig?

how we are supposed to compete with bbc?

When did you realize whites were the real enemy all along? Just a bunch of useful idiots.

kek
make sure you go to work wagie, pay those taxes so i can bring over my cousins to live here too

truth hurts. your useless and your place or origin is a shithole because of it. a literal parasite.

the truth does hurt, which is why you went on a rant in reply to my post like the impotent little cuck you are. whites are spineless bitches ruled by women and are treated like shit in their own countries while "parasites" are put on a pedestal. stay mad, cuck

>Imagine living on a welfare and being poor

imagine being a wage cuck and being poor lmao

Whose lower on the food chain? The parasite that only takes and gives nothing back, or the faggot white slave that works and works and works for the benefit of hostile aliens replacing him in his own country?

>imagine being black LOL