Deadpool 3

Deadpool 3
> Disney is still not sure it will be part of the MCU. Probably one of the universes.
> Disney wants Guy Ritchie as director.
> There will be an R rating, but the movie itself will probably be on the border between PG-13 and R.

X-Men
> On hold
> Disney wants this to be "the next big phase"

The Scarlet Witch Trilogy
> Kevin Feige really wants this to be a serious critically-accepted film about a strong woman with Oscar potential. After the failures with Eternals and Black Widow.
> Disney isn't so sure.

> Disney is still looking at ways to bring Captain America and Iron Man back to the MCU. Not for a full movie, but a little more than a cameo. Chris Evans and Downey Jr. in touch with Disney.

Attached: queen.jpg (1440x2960, 3.23M)

> Kevin Feige really wants this to be a serious critically-accepted film about a strong woman with Oscar potential. After the failures with Eternals and Black Widow.

Raimi and Waldron just nuked any chance this movie had.

>The Scarlet Witch Trilogy
> Kevin Feige really wants this to be a serious critically-accepted film about a strong woman with Oscar potential
i wager written by Phoebe Waller-Bridge

Attached: 1652611575965.jpg (1080x1070, 116.59K)

what did you expect? disney sounds so incredibly undecided about anything, bet they micromanaged the fuck out of it.

>The Scarlet Witch Trilogy
This shit wont happen

anything on F4?
>here's your Susan Storm, bro

Attached: 1627203983934.jpg (1680x1050, 491.14K)

"Chaos is the natural state of the universe, it is chaos that creates life, that brings change, you kn-"

"Chthon, are you mansplaining to me AGAIN? I'd sooner bounce on N'Garai dick, Mr. Feet of K'Lay!"

(Audience laughs)

"You destroyed my Darkhold, you..."

"Bitch? Totally sexist.Your 5 billion years are showing, old demon. I deleted your fanfics, I'm gonna delete all your brother's hats, too."

(Audience laughs)

Thank god she can be invisible

Is that jenny?

Attached: 1644314289412.jpg (590x189, 37.9K)

No more Elizabeth Olsen, please.

MORE MOMMY

> The film will focus on Wanda's romances with three N'Garai demons, Kierok, the leader who also plays Minecraft and likes pigeons. Ygaron, a teller of bawdy jokes and shoe salesman, and Zo, a Woody Allen esque demon who thinks deeply about shit.

> Olsen is keen to film explicit sex scenes with the three demons, even suggesting an orgy scene.

> Disney is not so sure.

Attached: Doctor-Strange-In-The-Multiverse-Of-Madness-Chthon-1-1.jpg (1920x1080, 962.72K)

Can we please add Evil Dead to MCU
No, I'm serious. It's will to be hilarious to see something like Army of the Dead in the MCU.

>3 Olsen movies
Please PLEASE. She's the only worthwhile female character

But, user, she's white. That's problematic.

true, here's what the top scientists have to say about white people:

>source: my ass

>Scarlet witch trilogy
What are they gonna have her repeat her character arc another 3 fucking times? Christ.

no, its gonna be me making love to her the first movie, me making love to her in the second movie while she's pregnant with my triplets and me making love to her until our deathbed

user... I hope you know that when she was a student at the Russian VGIK she was fucked by Slavic shit and he cum inside her?

Attached: ESv6-YQWoAAioTz.jpg (1200x950, 266.82K)

literally me cumming deep inside her

Deadpool 3 is being directed by the guy who did Free Guy and Adam Project, they're also bringing back the original screenwriters for it too