Why am I supposed to hate RLM again?

Why am I supposed to hate RLM again?

Attached: 1651860424556.png (2144x1048, 2.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_male_speech
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because your irony prostate is inflamed.

Watch the Rick Worley reviews. They explain why you're wrong for ever liking RLM.

You aren't. Ignore prequelfag millenial propaganda

I don't know what Rick Worley is. I don't watch reviews of things I haven't watched.

because it's boring crap
not funny
who the fuck are these losers?
why does anyone care about this garbage product

Because they talked shit about the Prequels. And the Prequels are loved by Millenial/Zoomer kids which are now forcibly invading Any Forums.

Because it is shilled here incessantly

They voices are all like nails on a chalkboard. Mike has that awfully gay way of speaking. And yet hes straight? So its kind of weird to hear that gay voice sound from him. It bothers me. They also care way too much about star trek. I don't understand the magnitude of star trek content. Its simply not a good franchise. At all. Which is a shame. There are good episodes but thats like saying there are good crabs.
Why do l care if there are good crabs? Im not a fan of crabs. I dont even think about crabs. Why do l care if some are good?
And yet this is the biggest cope of the startrek fag. SOME EPISODES ARE GOOD. Yeah and? Its still star trek. The formula is lame as fuck and a trojan horse for lame ass philosophical debate that no one will ever care about. Ever. Since the world isnt gonna stop spinning in its hedonistic fashion because you explained your thoughts to it.

I'm getting "talks weird because he thinks people will think his normal voice is gay" vibes from this post.

But I like the prequels (safe for E1)

Because they've been successfully spamming the internet with their viral advertising since their inception.

>Rick Worley is an American cartoonist, known primarily for his comic strip A Waste of Time. He is openly gay and lives in San Francisco

Attached: bad take.png (549x533, 447.54K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_male_speech

>Watch the Rick Worley reviews.
Stop shilling your garbage content faggot

This is talking about oh behave gays, not the lackadaisical drone in Mike's voice.

So, it's a problem that Rick is 'gay' but it's fine that Mike actually "blows up your ears with gay style speech", according to several anons upthread

So thats what youd call it. New word for me. Offputting to my ears.

Get a life.

> oh behave
Mike often slips into a bit of that. Not the whole way, and I think he thinks he's doing an 'old lady voice' but yeah

Is it rude to unfriend someone because your only exposure to RLM is that friend linking it to you every new video?

>they are reddit
>they critique films (that should be enough on it's on)
>Internet beggars while trying to pretend they hate jews kek
>can't make their own films (inb4 budget, see blue ruin)
>not funny at all
there's loads of reasons

they did make their own films