Apologize to the last saviours of superhero TV

Apologize to the last saviours of superhero TV

Attached: MV5BY2JhZTk4ZGUtMzU5Yy00ZjFhLThlZjAtN2NlNmVmMmYxNTBlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc5Mjg0NjU@._V1_.jpg (800x533, 254.49K)

Grow up

no

Supergirl is Fucktoy perfection.

I'm not seeing Daredevil here

They all seem to be standing in the same place and the background isn't a CGI cartoon so objectively better than anything from avengers: civil war.
Imagine being outclassed by the fucking CW

none of these shows beside Green Arrow is good

Why the fuck would you bother going outside on public dressed like that so people passing aroung the filming see you as dorks.
Rather e in a studio with complete privacy and a green scree.

Green Arrow was only good for two seasons, and honestly "good" is an overstatement, more like a guilty pleasure

>going outside on public dressed like that
It's a superhero show maybe you're dumb
>on public
and brown too

SAGE your shit thread

I hope they get one last big crossover next year in the final season of the flash. Hope they can get as many people back to guest star as possible and they can close out loose plot threads and give them all one big send off. I'm just spit balling, but maybe call it Final Crisis. If DC won't let them use Darkseid and Apocalypse, they should just replace them with Mongul and Warworld. Arrowverse hasn't used those elements yet and might as well do it up in a big finale. An Arrowverse fan can dream anyway.

Based.

Attached: 1646501314870.jpg (1200x800, 70.43K)

>flash is the only one left

>no red arrow/arsenal
Complete pleb writers

Attached: FlashSeason1.jpg (360x864, 102.88K)

That whole show was nothing but "Fucktoys should be respected"

white canary was hot and i wanted to have sex with her

A P O L O G I Z E

Attached: 3ed4d2eff7bef4f063e11ccce9c0c2eb573062e8r1-540-245_hq.gif (540x245, 2.99M)

Is there a lower profession than actor

>grown adults watch this shit

Any Forums mod

>the last saviours of superhero TV
that's not Damon Lindelof, creator of HBO's Watchmen

Rabbi

5 was good too