Why did she do it?

Why did she do it?

Attached: FNpImtNXIkov.jpg (864x966, 163.6K)

To stop working with Alec Baldwin

she knew too much, he had given her the choice, either suicide or hes gonna shoot her kid

Because her husband was connected to hillary clinton and a message had to be sent.

she was an ultra maga chud

I can't watch the thomas movie after this happened

...AND THEN SHE'S GOING TO KILL ME
OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

God he's such a massive pos. All that talk about caring about Helena was just to make himself look better not because he actually did care. How can anyone side with him?

>To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger >one fine day
>Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't >have too much to say
>No one dared to ask his business no >one dared to make a slip
>For the stranger there among them had >a big iron on his hip
>Big iron on his hip

Attached: 1631669935029.jpg (400x600, 33.83K)

This still going on? Will he be there for the Beetlejuice sequel or what?

I did not hit her it's not true it's bullshit

Alec "it's just a pistol,is this bitch made of crystal" Baldwin

Attached: 1637690333535.jpg (1440x1440, 672.66K)

She killed herself to put him on the spot. This was a malicious act, make no mistake about it

>she sold?

it was a free breakast scam.

Why would he even need to defend himself, how in the fuck can the blame fall on him and not the props person ?

He was the producer, like it or not the buck stops with him. That and the fact pulled the trigger.

Attached: 1634875857711.jpg (750x735, 70.53K)

My hand slipped, it was an accident your Honor.

*ahem*
What I meant to say was
I got sudden localized cramps in my trigger finger from my rare hoffenheimer-swchartz-kopter neuro-degenerate disease which can''t be tested for.
The disease was acting up because of the dry air in the filming location.

*ahem *
Your honor my cramps are not on trial here, the gun in question is a fake-, I was assured it had passed production QA before it was brought on set.
Since the gun is fake, I cannot possible have shot her. Fake guns can't kill your honor. Oh, and the gun factory is bankrupt and the QA testers myseriously vanished.

*ahem*
Your honor, I n-never touched the gun. My cramp acted up so I couldn't even hold it. It went off before physically touching me. It was the krypt- I mean the metal
in the gun. I Have electromagnetic radiation hyper sensitivity your honor, EHS.

*ahem*
y-your honor she killed herself.

What's some underrated Baldwin kino, bros?

Attached: miami.jpg (256x400, 33.13K)

>'ey Hutchins, check out my draw

Attached: 7VekpSLc.png (957x595, 412.48K)

Yeah, the woman making a documentary about pedos in the movie industry totally killed herself
Sure

Women are emotionally immature so she did it probably for a reason even she didn’t know

She was having alec's baby and did not want to bear the shame.

he owns the company that chose to hire an inexperienced armorer, he also chose to take the prop guy's word for the gun being loaded instead of the armorer's, and you should still treat each gun like it's loaded regardless, it's just gun safety 101