Why exactly did Cara's career die?

Why exactly did Cara's career die?

>s-she can't act!!
like 99% of Hollywood can

Attached: 1633790379428.jpg (1824x999, 343.15K)

she's ugly.

She refuses to have sex with me and is now paying the price.

Aggressively repulsive

Sometimes industry plants just don't take root

She looks like a tranny.
Tbh I'm still not convinced that she's a biological woman.

she's ugly
can't act
keeps forcing her way into roles where she's supposed to be super hot but just isn't
has probably just fallen out of love with with trying to be an actor, same way she stopped wanting to be a model.

She lacks the necessary charisma.

she never recovered from her addiction

>had a threesome with Amber turd and elon

she can't act, but unlike other hollywood hacks, she also couldn't fool normies into thinking she can act

Most of hollywood can indeed act - they play themselves moderately to extremely well. The problem here is that Cara is a blank slate even to herself. All of her life has been surrounded by worthless fashion-industry family members and she got into modeling at a young age, there is literally nothing going on behind her eyes to even be able to pull a Ryan Reynolds just-be-yourself acting job. 100% vapid. At 29 she doesn't even have her empty-calorie looks about her, cute when she was younger but is now hitting the wall. Expect an OD within 5 years.

She should convert to Hinduism.

She is attractive in a dyke way.

Harvey went to prison

Unironically this.
Harvey was at the forefront of putting women on the big screen

Naomi Scott levels of negative talent.

because she likes posing like a dyke

i love cara so much

Attached: Cara-Delevingne-355.jpg (1500x2250, 370.72K)

Valerian killed it.

this

Because she probably had enough money that she doesn’t want to keep fucking producers for roles. Plus she’s a lesbian. Would you keep having gay sex with producers if you already had 28 million dollars? Probably not: