This flick made zoomers piss and shit their pants in 2020

>This flick made zoomers piss and shit their pants in 2020

Attached: contagion.jpg (400x600, 106.34K)

>When they arrest the fucker that lied about having a cure for the virus
Scenes that make chuds seethe in current year

>experimental """"vaccines"""" are umm...LE GOOD!!

It was pretty coincidentally accurate though.
At least they were reasonable in the movie, at least, from as far as I can remember when I watched it on release.

>kills his cheating wife and his wife's son
>leaves him and his daughter alone
Based virus.

The rona meme feels like it already was 10 years ago but it was only until a few months ago.
And it hasn't even officially ended. Everyone just colectively stopped talking about it.

Honestly it was pretty good, basically The Stand without all the shitty parts.

This was such an incredibly boring movie, what a waste of time.

It was always a scam. If nobody talked about it nothing would have happened at all.
Instead we got relentless propaganda and forced 'vaccination'

Attached: wuhan bleeder.webm (304x640, 2.24M)

I enjoyed it but it felt like the "main" part of the movie had been removed

Depends where you are lol.
But it is weird, everyone has just suddenly moved on without a care, failing to properly realise how fucking insane the last two years have been.
No one is calling for commissions or accountability.
If you were told ten years ago that the government would lock people in their homes and forcibly shut your businesses based on absolutely no rational science or logic, but based on nothing but propaganda and censorship, along with blatant human rights violations that no one cared about, you would call me insane.
But people now are just like "oh yeah, that happened, but meh... on with my life." without realising what a dangerous fucking precedent has been set.
I just hope next time anything like this happens people have to memory to realise how wrong it was now.

Not happening
Politicians have been weaponising psychology since the 30's
Now the mass media can spin every single event to get the reaction they want from people

Attached: centuryoftheself.jpg (445x689, 79.25K)

watching matt damon try to be sad at his families deaths was funny

>It was always a scam. If nobody talked about it nothing would have happened at all.

So the intensive care being overwhelmed everywhere full of patients dying in mere days from bilateral pneumonia with the same pattern on x-ray would have seemed normal ?
Did you forget what happened in Italy when the virus first came to Europe ?

I know you'll say none of it happened if you're from Any Forums but still.

>This meme format make channers shit and cool their pants almost as much as when one of their own kill unarmed parents in a mall

Can’t argue with that.

We have to talk about Russia bad now. Wait until september/october, it's gonna be the same lockdowns etc again.

>but what about the propaganda?

>Did you forget what happened in Italy when the virus first came to Europe ?
Nothing? t. Gayreek with family in italy (medical student included)
Did you really believe all that silly fucking footage with body bags in the streets? That was just fearmongering. Like those videos of chinks collapsing on the spot because of the rona that were all over the place before it got to the west.

the difference is in the movie the virus actually was dangerous

forsythia works tho

But user, he pre-empted you by saying only Any Forums believes that!

this movie sucks.

Seems pretty realistic, if you consider a genetic factor that would make you have a somewhat good or very bad response to a virus, blood related people would mostly live or die together.
What they totally missed is the variant frenzy.

>intensive care being overwhelmed everywhere full of patients
Literal fake news. Media says hospitals bursting with patients, people go to said hospitals to find it empty with no cars at the parking lot. Many such vids