There’s a hole in your budget dear labour dear labour

There’s a hole in your budget dear labour dear labour

Attached: E094138F-A708-42BF-9061-38239BEA2811.jpg (634x355, 22.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJZrw7PhWds
friendlyjordies.com/news
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this shit ad is reason enough to not vote for scummo

Annoying song
I'm not voting liberal, labour or the greens btw

Fuck off LNP shill

I am so fucking sick of hearing this shit

Based one nation voter

Who gives me guns and tells the foreigners to fuck off?

voting for lib dems
everything else is fucked

Attached: 1559611220141.png (625x573, 380.54K)

>every party platform is about how they're going to make homes even more expensive
all so tiresome

based

nobody gives you guns, but unironically labor is more anti-immigrant than libs because of their stance on work visas vs hiring local

I just don’t understand how people can like scuntmo, the guy is clearly a snake in the grass

Attached: FD941AE1-E827-4F34-9D3B-8ED88D70C767.jpg (750x995, 404.87K)

based Scomo shoulder charged some kid today SHALL be voting for him

>nobody gives you guns
Then I don't give a shit. Fuck all of them pooftas.

crisp

Katters party is closest, but One Nation has more of a chance of getting seats

libdems and shooters, fishers and farmers are pro gun
one nation, katter and i guess UAP are kinda anti immigration

My mum has been whining nonstop about how 'fucking annoying' this ad is ever since it started, I know they were going with catchy but it's just annoying
What's labor doing? I'm not paying attention

all parties are in favor of wholesale ethnic replacement of the native population. anyway they've already finished most of the work, why do you want them to stop now?

There’s only three groups I vote for, Labor, Jaqui Lambi and Shooters & fishers

government will own 40% of your home

>Giving one of the big two parties a vote when you know one of them will win anyways
Independent all the way for me

UAP are literally preferencing the liberals first, fuck them.

Ah fair enough, I feel Libs are gonna win this time anyway (somehow)

voted libdems lads

Watching True Lies on 7mate lads.
Thank you based Jimbo.

Attached: images - 2022-05-18T203220.022.jpg (620x450, 28.83K)

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=SJZrw7PhWds
friendlyjordies.com/news
apologise

Attached: jordan shanks friendlyjordies.png (788x1048, 1.25M)

Lmao even

Scott Morrison called WA cavemen and is trying steal our GST.

I voted for greens first and labor second which means voting for labor in my seat
Wish there was a serious communist party to vote for, one that was pro-nuclear

Attached: 1639530895927.jpg (898x1125, 133.76K)

hey who should i vote for? i had a labour rep come to my place the other day to sell me on labour.
anything wrong with labour?

John Oliver for Aus teenagers.

>anything wrong with labour?
They knock on your door to advertise.

based jordan shitting on the LNP

There isn't enough wrong with labor to justify sticking with the libs. There's far much more worse with the libs

So do I, but modern communism is just antiwhite, antiwork trash since the Soviet Union collapsed
Maybe if there's another great depression we'll get our chance at a new type of government

nah, he's not a spook

Put the majors last and if you don't want Labor or Liberal in, put the Greens and UAP last since they're just proxy parties for the majors.

*Labor
Do you live in a rural community or town?
I've never had anyone knock at my house, usually I just get shit slips in the mail and bombarded with signs everywhere

My parents genuinely think he's the most likeable PM in recent memory. I have no fucking idea how they can think this, but their ability to react critically to the media undoubtedly plays the biggest role. They have this "everything in the media is lies" attitude ... so rather than thinking critically about the issues, they take a "the exact opposite must be true" approach. So every time Scomo has genuinely screwed the pooch and been criticized these last few years, they come away with the idea that he must have actually been doing everything right. It's so fucking frustrating listening to them. I don't give a fuck if they're gonna vote Liberal, I'd just hope that they'd have a better engagement with politics and the media than my fucking cat does.

Is it?
Idk any communist groups which are like that, 'antiwhite and antiwork trash' groups would be too scared to label themselves as communist in fear of it being seen as offensive