YOU CAN'T CATCH ME GAY THOUGHTS

YOU CAN'T CATCH ME GAY THOUGHTS

Attached: CVUdNrrWcAAimyJ.jpg (814x639, 32.07K)

Why does everyone think Cruis is gay

Because he took forever to get someone pregnant

that thing he did with travolta

idk but it's probably true seth dropped jokes about bruce jenner being transgender and kevin spacey being a peado years before either were public knowledge

Hollywood rumors. There was this period of time he was this really creepy scientology guy that was easy to make fun of, until Mission Impossible sequels kept making shitloads of money and the innuendo mostly went away.
Anyway, Cruise is still an action lead type which would be endangered by any faggotry coming to light.

I don’t know a thing about the former but everyone’s a pedo in Hollywood.

He's extremely handsome

Who could say no to year 2000 cruise

Jealousy. They see someone being successful and handsome so they need to find a reason to make fun of him to feel better about their shitty lives.

Yeah, Seth MacFarlane has such a shitty life, being the poor and unsuccessful guy he is. Fucking dumb fanboy

Literally this and/or wishful thinking.

>years before either were public knowledge
You realize the rumor mill was a thing before the internet, don't you zoomy? How else would we have found out about Gere's gerbil incident?

>Gere's gerbil incident
I was biting my tongue on that one. I assumed it was the exact same situation as Cruise but don't really know anything about it.

There are far more attractive actors that no one ever calls gay

because they're jerks

kys tom

Name a few

Can’t make a relationship with women last

Risky Business made every fag and closet case in the world lose their fucking minds.

Because he is. He has slept with other male Hollywood stars, that makes him gay. Sure he tried to cover it up but word gets around.

all the capeshit guys, there's more than a few. now take tom's dick out of your ass you dick riding fanboy

Pitt

Saw him packing fudge once.