Kino casting that makes Any Forums seethe

Kino casting that makes Any Forums seethe.

Attached: mad-max-thunderdome-01.jpg (2496x1664, 712.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12959948
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

casting was the last problem of this garbage

I have never, ever met anyone who had a problem with Tina in Beyond Thunderdome. Despite her being ugly as sin she sang my favorite Bond theme so I love her.

She doesn't even look like an abo though.

t. raggedy man

It was a different time.

>casting was the last problem of this garbage
I have to concur. She wasn't great (not by a long shot) but she was hardly the worst thing about it. It's literally a glorified kids movie that opens with the Gyrocaptain and Feral Child (don't act like that isn't them) not knowing who Max is.

Also, pic related is your big bad villain, bro.

Attached: 1642772470894.jpg (5110x3335, 3.8M)

That guy looks really angry

He's a manlet weeb. what do you expect?

The scenes in bartertown were mostly fine.
It's the Peter Pan bullshit that noone likes.

Every black male/white female couple

Nobody can complain about this movie now after seeing the Fanta colored feminism simping piss stain that is Fury Road

I think Americans don't really get how bad Fury Road is because they can't tell it's not shot in Australia. Australia might look like that for all they know. They don't get hit in the face with the obvious lack of the main defining features of the setting

Who run Bartertown?

The first half of the film is good, great even. Everything after Bartertown is derivative and boring and I say this as a fan of the entire franchise.

>t. Fellow Australian

What happened to Angry anyway I haven't seen him since housos

In mourning i guess

google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12959948

Poor guy, gets to live out his remaining years with his son's death over his head

>The scenes in bartertown were mostly fine.
No, they really weren't. Mel Gibson was riding high by then and they started working comedy into his scripts to soften Max for the ladies. Go watch those scenes again. Quips and gags abound. Including the good ole' "how many weapons am i carrying" bit.

Attached: 1628081173764.jpg (600x249, 49.41K)

midge

I said mostly didn't I? The general story and the designs work well enough.
Gibson playing a different character that's somehow LESS reclusive than in the previous movie was a dumb decision though.

>guy in the middle of the frame looking right at the camera

movies ruined

Changing Max every movie to reflect the fact that he's a legend I get, but it's how they do it that is sometimes a problem. Max shoudn't quip unless he's being threatening or the darkest gallows humor. Characters shouldn't re-appear as slightly modified versions played by the same actors from one film to the next.