WHY ARE HIS FUCKING SHOES RED?!?!!!!!!!

WHY ARE HIS FUCKING SHOES RED?!?!!!!!!!

AND WHY CAN HE FUCKING FREEZE TIME APPARENTLY?!?!!!!!

Attached: 94ED11D3-DDB0-4E3D-9CB5-BEAECFEEC8A9.gif (498x446, 1.99M)

He can't freeze time, he's just really fast, time flows slower from his perspective

His shoes aren't red in that scene in the film, that's from the trailer.
He can freeze time because every film with a fast character ripped off X-Men (which ripped off Clockstoppers)

>which ripped off Clockstoppers

Based

IT’S FUCKING STUPID!?!!!!?!

Is that Baby Speed?

Dude, let it go. This shit is for kids.

Can you please keep your Sanic autism on Any Forums. We don't need furfags screeching about the color of the fucking shoes here.

But... Doesn't Sonic have red shoes?! What's wrong with that?

Sonic's shoes ARE red. And Sonic can't grew freeze time, he's just capable of moving so fast that time slows down for him you retard.

* can't freeze time

If he can move so fast that time freezes, then why doesn’t he do it all the time?

He wears rags in the first film until a little girl gives him red pumas. OP is a flash back from the second film.

Why is OP not mentionng the blue arms?

Kinda sad that one of his human parents isn’t Japanese. You’d think there be some hint of his Japanese origin in the films. Instead we get an ungodly negress.

first off, KID
his arms are blue when they should be tan like his mouth
get your shit straight and dont post for one year.

He's not freezing time. He's just moving so fast that to the average person's perception it appears that he's not moving at all, retard.

>If he can move so fast that time freezes, then why doesn’t he do it all the time?
Because it's consumes his energy, just like you can sprint run only for a while before you get exhausted

>DURRR I'M PRETENDING TO BE AN AUTIST SONICFAG MAD ABOUT TRIVIAL SHIT
Just shut up, it's only funny when Chris Chan does it.

True and based.

He was barely huffing and puffing when he froze time. Plus he never once attempted to freeze time when facing knuckles.

He's not freezing time. This is my final reply to you. Get the fuck off my board, you retarded nigger.

Wy did they make him sexy?