I wish I had a Daria gf

I wish I had a Daria gf

Attached: dcoeawa-1636b608-78ba-46fa-83fb-a9e7a4dbe881.jpg (849x1200, 848.24K)

I wish I had a gf

I wish i had a vagina

Same :(

Why? A sarcastic cold frigid woman?

We won Daria sisters

Attached: tumblr_pasdbuzAgL1vjpy7ko1_640.jpg (598x593, 59.2K)

>afro Daria
fuck no

I never watched this show but this girl I crushed hard on in high school loved it.
I never got with her and she became a hardcore sjw feminist, went on a eurotrip, and is getting married soon.
I had a dream about her last night where we got married instead. I just wanna forget her.

Fuck her best friend.

>she became a hardcore sjw feminist
>I had a dream about her last night where we got married
JFC

If marrying her was your goal you dodged a bullet, fool

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Me too.
>Childhood was thinking Daria was a know it all stuck up bitch
>Adulthood rewatching the series is Daria being a know it all stuck up bitch who is like that because she's the new girl in school and she slowly starts to warm up and open up and is overall a very nice and realistic girl who would probably love you forever

In the 90's you maybe had one or two Daria's in a school, early 2000's maybe 10 or so. Now it's probably closer to 50%. It is no wonder male zoomers are all low-t virgins who want to chop their dick off

Nah, that's all just cope. Adulthood is realizing people with sarcastic and dour personalities are exhausting to be around and drain your lifeforce. Daria would've made one snarky comment at your expense too many and you'd have turned wifebeater.

I wish I could've attracted a cool alt girl when I was younger back before they become bitter about relationships.

I love bushy curly afros.

Her best friend changes like every 2 years, but all of them are much less attractive gigafeminists now.
I lust after her body like no other. I still cum pretty quickly jerking to her pics.
For the record since about 3 years ago, I only jerk off to pics of her now when I dream about her. It helps me not think about. Tho the longest I've gone without jerking to pics was 6 months.

Daria would be in full force of metoo, antifa and blm. She already said stuff like that in the 90s show. She already had those ideas. Imagine Daria in 2022 lolol

I wish I wasn't a virgin.

i wish all troons would die .. quicker

Same. Makes me wanna end it so bad

i kind of had one, then i found Jesus and she remained a useful idiot for the prince of this world
i miss the conversations, it gets lonely. but what are you gonna do, i'm not gonna pretend God isn't real, too late for that lol

the purpose of the show is to plant those idea seeds
it's been harvest season for like 7 years now

Rent a fucking hooker for fucks sake

Yeah but sexual intercourse tho

What's a safe, non-glowing, site? (USA)

i'm fine, it's not about that, at least for me, it's the chatting that you miss the most, well i miss the most

Op says he wants a Daria gf
All he has to do is find a green haired, hairy armpit girl in a college campus.

There's thousands of Darias in every college

I want to feel appreciated more than I want sex. Sex is just the 'you made it' sticker. The 'you have what it takes' trophy. Not the end goal.

I have no idea, aussie whore renter here kek

based christfag