The perfect burger

>The perfect burger

Attached: gordonburger.jpg (992x558, 56.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Di31v3plP4&ab_channel=SulfuricNugget
youtube.com/watch?v=BZwyLVUAS5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What a fucking hack. He made fun of this burger that is the exact same size as the 'perfect' one he made.

youtube.com/watch?v=5Di31v3plP4&ab_channel=SulfuricNugget

Attached: funnypepe2.png (767x564, 426.9K)

If it can't fit in your mouth in one bite, it isn't a perfect burger

>And he's holding some kind of a sandwich!

Except it's not the exact same at all and you're a disengenous peace of shit. The patty in the video you linked it's far too big for the bun. Which is why he found it awkward to eat

spbp

>another thread hating on the GOAT Chef of all Time

Attached: 1631535934763.jpg (640x640, 35.86K)

>he's defending hypocritical hacks
lol
lmao even

The patty is sticking out like your gut.
Gordon won.

That's a pretentious, gay meatball sandwich you insufferable bong. A griddle-seared hunk of 80/20 (aka a "smashburger") is the only legit burger. This takes the right equipment and most importantly, humility. You have to be humble enough to not fuck it up with absurd ingredients so get fucked with your arisanal cheeses and brioche buns, limey dickwad.

Attached: 1630338409308.png (1680x943, 2.57M)

If it had a proper and fitting bun it would be as massive as Ramsay's. I can see Ramsay's one tasting a lot better but it still makes Ramsay a bit of a hypocrite to make fun of oversized burgers when he also makes massive ones which demand a fork and a knife to eat without making a complete mess.

why is there jizz on it

Because pretentious faggots insist on not using "American processed cheese" because they think it's inferior. It isn't. There are cheap processed cheeses and quality processed cheeses. But because they're pretentious they use "real" cheese and the fats liquefy and the cheese looks like jism.

Burger cheese should be dayglow yellow and melt evenly. Get a fucking Blackstone and a heavy press and stop being utter faggots.

Attached: 1626508419956.jpg (1638x2048, 326.27K)

Patrician taste

Perfect burger for the mouth opening of the modern male

Attached: ae4.png (600x800, 21.07K)

>taking a scripted reality tv show seriously
You people are retarded

Sorry, all american processed cheese tastes like jism, i would rather eat something that tastes good and looks gross then something that looks good and tastes like ejaculated male seed. But then, im not gay, so whatever floats you faggot boat user.

Bourdain's philosophy

youtube.com/watch?v=BZwyLVUAS5Y

this video is a really good drinking game.
just drink whenever gordon says "burger"

>Sorry, all american processed cheese tastes like jism,
>But then, im not gay
user... umm...

If you haven't tasted your own cum you're not human

He's absolutely right about the cheese, but he acts like messy food eaten with your hands is a problem. He also acts like he's never heard of shredded romaine or leaf lettuce, which is what I prefer to use and significantly mitigates the structural problems he mentions. Once you've taken iceberg leaves out of the equation and assuming you're using a griddle pressed patty, you're in a strong position to add a few more ingredients without destabilizing the burger architecture. Use the lettuce on the bottom and then build up from there with your most rigid ingredients on top. Unlike this pic related, I prefer to put my onions and tomoato over the patty.

Attached: 1650575378883.jpg (1200x1800, 150.91K)

>he acts like messy food eaten with your hands is a problem

I think Bourdain of all people didn't have a problem with that, but it is a problem with a burger

The burger you used in the pic is still compressed enough to eat without too much of a problem. I feel like stacking it any further though would cause issues.

No, you're right I wouldn't add anything to a double beyond the usual veggies. If you want to go bacon or a fucking onion ring or two I'd forgo the second patty.

Yeah for sure. I've always hated bacon in burgers and as for onion rings - fucking delicious but they can be served on the side

lmao

Imagine unironically defending processed food

Another common W for Bourdain. He is unbeaten.

Attached: bugsbunny.jpg (529x399, 25.99K)