“How could she burn a city of innocent people???”

She practices blood magic and human sacrifice. She puts cities to the sword on a whim. Wherever she goes follows war, plague, famine, and death. The man she loved and whose life she committed horrible evils to save was a serial rapist and murderer who was putting cities to the torch to raise money to reconquer her homeland for her.

She destroyed social cohesion and functioning social systems because of a too narrow focus on a certain type of injustice. The result was mass unemployment and social conflict and systems collapse and a lot of death. To rule the society she had just destroyed she created a secret police which pulled random people off the street and tortured them for info. While people were starving she was gorging herself in the pyramid. She lay with her manservants and womanservants alike. When you are a monarch they cannot refuse. This is a form of sexual exploitation.

She stole three ships and cargo from a friend. She owns a slave army of eunuchs which she also stole.

I don’t think such a person would have any compunction against burning down cities she thought full of her enemies that in her mind were wicked for some reason or another.

When she gets to Westeros she will be leading an army of foreigners, steppe barbarians who pride themselves on rape and pillaging, a wretched army of brainwashed eunuch slaves, and possibly a horde of refugees whose homelands she had destroyed. She will be riding fell beasts she raised with dark sorcery, sacrificing her son, her husband, and a powerful witch to obtain them. Do you really think such a person is filled with care and love for the people of Westeros? Absolutely not. Daenerys is power mad and vengeful. She kills men as readily as she would pick a grape from a vine.

If you thought she was a good person you fell for the strong woman meme

Attached: 17DED91B-D2CB-4CB6-B001-EDC36FBAEE2A.jpg (1400x690, 180.1K)

The clitoris make women do crazy things.

I don't get it I thought everyone knew daenerys was the villain of the show
also the problem wasn't the actual plot it was the cancer execution

She was based here

>She owns a slave army of eunuchs which she also stole.
She bought it fair and square, and the Wise Masters themselves told her that she can make her wealth back by sacking cities. Legally, she's in the clear.

She didn’t actually give them the dragon. She gave the dragon a command to kill them. It was indian giving

She gave them the dragon, one of them was holding it by the leash and everything. What happened afterwards is a wholly separate matter.

I like how instead of Tyrion having any good ideas he just fucks it up and she fixes it by burning more people with her stupid dragons. Just kidding that's dumb as fuck.

Thats what being raped and defiled does to a woman

All those are correct but they did her fall from grace under 30 minutes. Needed 3 seasons for that

I like how Tyrion sabotages her to save his sister, and she just lets him get away with it every time. Meanwhile, in the books

>"And the only reward I ask is I might be allowed to rape and kill my sister".

Based midget rapist

Plot contrivance. If they had canned D&D after S5 shitshow and stretched the show to 15 seasons, they could have given her a real arc where she goes more insane over a couple seasons.

No, I don't think that they needed three seasons. Could have done it in the same 30 minutes. There are, however, two glaring problems

>Cersei is a nonsensical final villain for Daenerys, she's a hated tyrant who rules through fear. If Daenerys was fighting against someone morally righteous and genuinely beloved by the people, whose only crime was standing in her way, it would have worked.
>They decided to blindside the audience and "subvert the expectations" in order to keep her fall as a surprise.

All of that could be fixed by having Aegon (or maybe someone like Tommen) be the king. Imagine seeing Daenerys justifying fighting a war against Tommen, because the throne is hers by right.

you dumb dumbasses God you're so dumb. It's actually so simple that your dumbassery is actually comical
>Rhaegal is killed durring the assault of the city
>The people of KL cheer for the dragon's death
>Daenerys snaps
there, fixed ya show

Attached: 33f.jpg (1000x1000, 92.46K)

>muh snap, muh shock value

Trash, long buildup/descent into madness is much better

>mass unemployment
Come on man don’t fuck up your post with contemporary stuff like this

>shock value
>a character reacting in a way that's completely expected and set up over several seasons
please take your meds

She had been insane since season 2

no shit
my disbelief comes from the characters who didn't see it

Normies are stupid.