Objectively speaking this season is shit

Objectively speaking this season is shit.
There is no way around it.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.98K)

Explain how.
And don't answer "nuthin' happenin'" because that is not true. Plenty has happened this season.

it feels like watching a different show or having missed a season in between

If you didn't know it would be 90% filler from the first episode you got filtered. Breaking bad was only like 30-40% filler on average.

*filtering noises*

Boring, slow (even slower than before), no stakes (at least for us, who gives a fuck about this Sandpiper crap, it's something characters care about, not we as the audience).

They dropped the ball and now they'll have to tie up loose ends in the remaining few episodes. This will be interesting.

So much filler, like did we really have to see Lalo in Germany? What rewatchability value does any of this have? In Breaking Bad every scene is entertaining in isolation, but this is just a chore.

Filtered. BB was for npcs

i think filming during a pandemic had something to do with it, also their star almost dying.

>In Breaking Bad every scene is entertaining in isolation

No, not even close. I rewatched it before El Camino came out and sitting through all the bullshit drama with Skyler, Marie and Flynn was a pain in the ass.

Filtered

>Nacho written into a hole
>hype up masterplan against Howard for half the season
>turns out they just got him to hire a private investigator that works for them
It's garbage, Vince's final seasons always are

criticizing this show makes the redditors here seethe hard

they skipped over
>mission getting Nacho back
>Lalo tracking down one of the guys
(which, btw why would he run and why would Salamanca mean anything to him)
>Decorating Saul's office

i thought it was interesting how lalo found the memoriam thing, but then he just found one of the guys immediately

First time ever since BrBa and BCS that i'm not looking forward to the next episode, it dropped the ball hard, it also feels like it's deliberately wasting your time in some scenes, much like twin peaks season 3.

Attached: 1650005517631s.jpg (250x250, 5.5K)

Nothing ever happens when Lalo is off the screen, the trick is to speedwatch everything else

They really dropped the ball with Lalo, cannot believe they had him travel to Germany which looked nothing like Germany

it's a weaker version of breaking bad, once it will be finished, im pretty we'll agree it was garbage

this, it had some cool scenes, it was well shot, but it has nothing on BrBa's overall quality/suspense

If odenkirk was by himself when he had that heart attack, this would've been the last footage of him.

It sucks.

They need to pull a miracle out of the ass for part 2.