The majority of characters that are meant to be native Spanish speakers don’t speak in Spanish when they’re by...

>The majority of characters that are meant to be native Spanish speakers don’t speak in Spanish when they’re by themselves
>Gus has the least credible Chilean accent ever
>He doesn’t even look like a Chilean. In fact Chile is one of the few LATAM countries where there’s no Afro descendants
>Eladio who’s meant to be Mexican also doesn’t speak with a Mexican accent (He’s Cuban)
>Don Hector and Tuco speak Spanish with a gringo accent while Lalo is the only one with a proper Mexican accent

Bravo Vince?

Attached: 28EC4AA6-8748-42FE-991B-D0E8D4163638.jpg (719x426, 53.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZvAZnIruhI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only Mexicans can see through the facade of every shitty accent every Hispanic character has in this show.

Don’t forget, the cartel members always switch between English and Spanish when talking to one another for some reason

Imagine if for a movie about Somalian pirates they casted a West African Nigerian as the protagonist, or if for a show settled in Japan they hired a Korean to play a a Japanese. World War III wouldve broken out already.

But for innacuracies like this nobody cares and everyone just goes "BRAVO VINCE".

no one would care about any of the other inaccuracies you mention. Asian actors especially play whatever nationality is needed.

do you really think the average american can tell between a korean actor or japanese?

>Chile
>nation of origin for Negro peasant

the german in the last episode also sounded very off

Seriously, Vince is such a fucking retard.
How hard would it have been to scout talent from Latin America from the begining? As if there isn't a massive film industry going on down there.
He's always been a hack.
El Camino was the fist sign, and now this final sludgefest of a season will be Vince's confirmation as a fraud.

The Japanese would notice, though, then Twitter would blow up their reactions when they catch wind of this.

I never understood why they made Gus Chilean (sudaca country with no blacks that doesn't produce drugs) and not Colombian (sudaca country with blacks that does produce drugs).

Its so jarring when you speak Spanish, and not only the accents but the way they speak, a lot of those actors seem to literally be reading phonetically written scripts no cadence or anything.
Im assuming thats the effect of having been acting in English for so long.

Still not as bad as the ufc translators when they have any Spanish speaking fighter, Dana should hire me for that job.

youtu.be/DZvAZnIruhI

so youre telling me there is not a single black person in chile? shut the fuck up retard
go watch metastasis if you want the authentic latin experience (shit)

Gus would have been much more credible as a Colombian or even a Cuban that would explain his militaresque disposition
as a Chilean it breaks the SOD for me everytime his overacted flanderized mug is on screen but at least exposed me early to the cuackery of Vince

Last episode of BCS was shit, just like the rest of the season so far

when i was born there and a kid, there were so rare that we had a city in the north were the train was operated by a black and he was called El Negro Del Tren.

Since 2015 Bachelet imported niggers from Haiti and sicarios from Colombia by the millions and now chile is just another niggerful country. just not a single one of them was born there

Oh no what on earth will we do?

I still don't know what you're trying to argue. Just because black people are rare according to you it doesn't mean he can't come from Chile. The criticism you are making makes little sense and I am starting to think it is stemming from racism rather than actual rational critique.

even if you want to jew this around he doesn't has anything relatable to Chile at all

Only spics care about this shit

is there no country that has not been forced to import blacks?

Try to be russian and watch movies/shows with russian characters. Their russian is terrible because they are played by brits, scands and west/south slavs. And hollywood russian accent sounds unnatural even if actors are russian.
But you know nyqvist's russian in MI GP was prettty good.

Attached: 5bb4f40824000051005638cf.jpg (720x479, 50.88K)