Would an all female remake of LotR work? Why or why not?

Would an all female remake of LotR work? Why or why not?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2021-10-28-at-11.51.06-AM-640x321.png (640x321, 446.26K)

what a strange question. are you ok OP?

It wouldn't work and as for why not... the simple answer is that the traits embodied by the fellowship aren't found in women. Could a woman do what Boromir did? In fiction, maybe, but it would just take you out of the movie. A female Lord of the Rings would be the equivalent of that scene in Endgame where the women all come together during the final battle for no reason.

Medsss

checked, spbp

No but an all Eddie Murphy LOTR cast might work. Now fuck off with your shitty thread

No they would just end up sitting in the sand at the beach bickering with each other, completely incapable of doing anything else until a consensus is reached.

Attached: treaure fren.jpg (608x342, 44.55K)

A woman would never do what Frodo did, and they can't even comprehend Sam. Boromir's last act of redemption would also come across as strange if it was a woman.

>and they can't even comprehend Sam.
I've noticed this too. It's really weird.

If they're hot and show a decent amount of skin, maybe.

They would be at each other's throats 10 minutes out from Rivendell, and that's assuming they could make it through the council of Elrond.

define "female"

>Boromir's last act of redemption would also come across as strange if it was a woman.
Yeah, exactly.
>dying honourably to redeem yourself after attempting to steal the ring from Frodo

Women don't understand Lord of the Rings at all.
>these two guys love each other and would die for each other. they must be gay :)
>mfw

Attached: woman.jpg (750x500, 38.52K)

I'm not a biologist

There was one and it was hot

Attached: th-3138425084.jpg (474x671, 45.4K)

Yeah I've only seen women call Frodo and Sam gay. It doesn't make any sense to me. I never pictured them as gay.

I could definitely see a white woman beating down a minority woman for the Ring of Power like Borimir did, but this chick would be more ruthless and kill the minority woman and weild the Ring for herself.

That's because women are probably acquaintances at best and they're not friends and brothers like men are. I've seen it said on Any Forums plenty but I think women see all other women as competition so that's why they suck in groups.

>Would an all female remake of LotR work?
No. Lord of the Rings is a heroic tale and the hero is a masculine archetype.

Because women are cowards in every sense of the word. They have absolutely zero initiative or sense of moral trueness. In LOTR, women would be hanging up Sauron banners outside their homes and denouncing the Fellowship for endangering the realm. And letting orcs fuck them, of course.

Woman lack of honor loyalty

Tolkiens female characters are actually some of his best and the most OP out of everybody. These these would BTFO 99% of all male groupings.
>Galadriel
>Melian
>Luthien
>Haleth
>Ungoliant

based incel thread

Attached: frens.jpg (680x383, 77.34K)

why do you guys resent women so much
did a woman hurt your feelings or??

Milf Strider milkies

sure i dont see why not

>why do you guys resent women so much
Being realistic about women isn't resentment. Look at the Ukraine. Millions of them fled the country while the men are conscripted to get blown apart by artillery. I'm not putting up with your feminist nonsense. The hero is a masculine archetype for a reason. Feminism is fake, garbage bullshit.

>women in LOTR are cowards

Attached: 1645265234561.jpg (2210x3095, 1.71M)

Boromir didn't beat Frodo

What if they were all gay women?

Women view a lot of the world through a sexual lens. Men are generally seen as sex crazed, but it's the women whose lives revolve around sex and relationships. Same reason why most women destroy hobbies that men enjoy - they're not there for the hobby, but the social interaction. Just the nature of the beast

It's like you've never read Tolkien at all