Deadpool > Wanda

>when you know Wanda can’t kill you, because you’re basically immortal

Attached: 4B1C793E-F99A-4594-B40C-8A27E267C039.jpg (495x619, 26.29K)

I don't think he could recover from being completely shredded

that retard is 45yo, the fuck is he doing playing capeshit? ........

hes so ugly

Isn't his power similar to Wolverine's? iirc the dumb writers somehow had Wolverine regenerate from a single drop of blood at one point.

There's fates worse than death. Funny how misfits becomes more relevant over time.

One of the main characters is immortal and he gets defeated when a guy who can control lactose makes the mozzarella in the guys stomach clog up all his air holes and seeps it into his brain and wraps it tight leaving him brain dead forever

He got blown into chunks and woke up the next day in DP2 so she'd have to do more damage then laying on barrels of gasoline being then being blown up would do and that vaporizes most of you.

She can re arrange cells. She can just rearrange the cells that form the healing factor.

A good movie would be that happening and then deadwood has to try and save the day without his healing factor, ends the movie armless and legless before some bullshit puts him back to normal

Is anyone really capable of killing Deadpool off for good, since he has the power of knowing he's a fictional character? I assume that sort of negates reality warping powers to an extent

i miss misfits. wasted potential that show was.

He has recovered from a hand in the comics.

making more money in a day than you will in 10 years, and all he has to do is dress up, then go home and fuck his hot wife.

>Why is this actor acting instead of festering in his basement like me?
it is a mystery

Dick Van Dyke is alive too, he could play Wolverine or something ......

Attached: 1604946574677.png (384x378, 118.48K)

There are anons unironically defending Ryan Reynolds on this cesspool of a board. Kys fags

Wanda should be powerful enough to just turn off his regen and then blow up his brain.

It all went down hill once that kid left to go try and be a movie star, didnt work out for him lol

having fun and knocking up his wifie some more

Attached: lively.jpg (275x183, 6.69K)

I don't feel strongly about him one way or the other. Sounds like a you problem.

His wife is a tranny, she said so herself

He's the blandest actor in Hollywood right now