Fuck it. Movie of the year

Fuck it. Movie of the year.

If that makes me reddit then I officially disavow Any Forums

Attached: 20220518_200631.jpg (1990x1080, 597.22K)

Are these the rolling stones?

How are those two rocks speaking?

The movie's philosophy is anti-reddit if anything

I multiverse like I multiverse my entire multiverse just so that I could multiverse Multiverse Everywhere All The Goddamn Multiverse. This is multiverse the best multiverse I have ever sucked in my entire multiverse. This is the only multiverse I have ever gargled the shaft of that made me cry. Most recommended multiverse I can ever multiverse to multiverse. I simply cannot fathom every choking down another gallon of processed semen without this multiverse being pumped through my orbital cavities on loop 24/7/365 and subsequently multiversing it out of my multiverse asshole across all corners of the multiverse. I multiverses it as far down my throat as I could, I wanted to multiverse it all but it was just too big of a multiverse and I gagged all over multiverse. A24 slapped the back of my head and said if I didn’t multiverse it all the way down I wouldn’t get any more multiverse so I had to be a good cum container and gobble gobble love love that multiverse with every ounce of my multiverse yummy yummy you just don’t understand the complexity of the best multiverse you’re just contrarian cope filtered dilate muh muh muh muh muh muh muh

wow, he's literally me

>healing ironic praise in redditspeak is totally going turn people against this movie!
Nah, it's a good movie. Try again brainlet.

And which movie is this supposed to be? Reverse image search gives me nothing.

The movie is like 2/3 Reddit but the final 30 minutes or so were pure kino

The Southman

Everything Everywhere All at Once

Thank you.

>lgbt propaganda
trash. pass.

I am not surprised at your low appraisal of Everything Everywhere All at Once. You take a contrarian stance on popular films and a perpetuating stance on critically accepted films. When the two coincide, you strike out with negativity because you feel that the elite opinion shouldn't mix with the popular opinion.

This is a common poisonous take among the film community. All it takes is one look at your Letterboxd account to point this out. It's amazing, the deductions that can be made with a simple flick through someone's movie opinions.

And I'm pretty sure you're that same guy that was arguing that you can make a valid criticism of a film that you didn't finish watching a couple weeks ago, so we're already well versed in your particular brand of negativity.

I haven't even seen Everything Everywhere All at Once, but if hundreds of thousands of people believe a subjective work of art has merit, then it probably does.

I loved Free Guy. I understand movies more than the average joe, and I am secure in all my movie beliefs.

You were correct in a single portion of your reply. That I committed the mortal sin of enjoying a movie. An accusation I'll gladly accept.

If you'd like to go over each other's feelings on movies I'm totally down for that. I'll do it in a civil way and you can spew insults, since those appear to be our respective routes for discussion.

>okay so there are infinite versions of you in universes and you can access them by being lmao so random xd, but only if you exist there and you die there you can't access that universe anymore
>actually nevermind you can access any universe, even ones where no one exists
>oh you can also just create universes from half-formed thoughts
>so with all of this you can figure out how to pay your taxes on your laundromat and be happy in your shitty life

Is this a Jojo reference?

It's genuinely a good movie that manages to be so good that you forgive the terrible pacing and 4 endings. Rock scene was the best in my opinion.

>lgbt propaganda
>lesbian is the bad guy
>is a lesbian to get back at her mum
Okay.

reminder: the movie is about embracing nihilism and complacency. in case you're wondering why its being shilled so hard.

God what I wouldn’t do to fuck that chubby daughter in the ass

Suck my cock and balls.

This post should have gotten Satan trips for being so cringe