Im killing myself

im killing myself

Attached: 1603478761407.jpg (679x391, 42.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puJePACBoIo
youtube.com/watch?v=FMcwD0-YGgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how

Eating 100 cheeseburgers in a row

Attached: JUST+DO+IT.jpg (300x168, 9.88K)

Not if I kill you first. Post address.

Just do what I did and move to a shitbox in the middle of the desert and devote half of your life to taking care of dogs and the other half of your life to scribing the end of the world

Dont

It does not even make logical sense, if you are willing to kill yourself thar means you have no fear of death or beibg dead. Literally do what you want everyday and duck societys norms

youtube.com/watch?v=puJePACBoIo

Live stream it like Ronny McNutt

And which of society's norms do you "duck" user? Eating dessert before dinner?

Not before i suck your dick

Post address

like, right now?

Attached: 1648598967919.jpg (328x370, 15.53K)

Been saying this for months now

Did you mean tomorrow?

dont doit i love you

Attached: wilson.jpg (1264x1068, 172.28K)

>frig off rickyyyyyyyyyy-

Attached: 1643696487674.jpg (782x1104, 106.38K)

Attached: 0210602235.png (444x98, 10.97K)

Attached: best-rat-poison-min.jpg (1200x680, 170.52K)

Lol it’s gonna hurt really bad

We all are... that's called Society.

Whomst isn't?

Attached: 1524808055083.jpg (680x788, 74.15K)

Aren't we all?

He's saying op should duck society's norm, and not worry about it because the worse they can do is kill him, which he's not concerned about anyway.

I was gonna say something snarky like "okay, have fun" but in actuality I have posted here when i was in my worst user, I posted off topic threads because here were the only people I felt comfortable talking with. If you're serious OP I'd suggest you take a week break from everything, just go out walk around like a creep with no purpose, think really hard about what made you feel that way and think especially if it's really worth it and how bad would living life without that thing would be. Just detach and enjoy doing whatever.. I'd overdose on drugs if i really wanna go, at least you're completely checked out when it happens and you can't do anything about it at that moment but give in while you violently shutdown on the outside

based. he should do it in an actual mcdonalds so the wagies have to clean up the mess

First smash whatever electronic device you posted this from then go to sleep.

If you wake up feeling regret over your smashed computer,phone,tablet then you'll know you're just being a fucking attention whoring fag and go on with your day and life.

Probably just go to a supermarket

I'm T H R I L L I N G myself

>swaag

youtube.com/watch?v=FMcwD0-YGgA

Attached: GigaChad deep stare.jpg (1010x1200, 162.25K)