When he orders the strike on the children's hospital and tells his platoon to let them burn

>when he orders the strike on the children's hospital and tells his platoon to let them burn

christ this movie was something else

Attached: army dog.jpg (612x792, 153.2K)

Great flick, great flick. Many tears were had.

Army Dog really left a mark on me. I watched Come and See afterwards to brighten myself up.

>Banned in 56 countries
Holy shit

>that rape scene

>That scene where private Spot is shot by an enemy sniper, and he howls in pain for twenty minutes, while his platoon won't help him because they know he's being used as bait.
>Those sounds he makes every time the sniper shoots him again

Why does Casper's head look like it isn't attached to his neck?

has anyone actually seen it

>when Tom asks him who's a good boy and he just stares blankly into space for 10 seconds

Attached: 1458702682635.png (425x552, 139.25K)

Foreshadowing for the beheading scene

xP dis thread agin XD XD le armyo doggo bread
>le scene where army doggo kill ppl and then tortures ppl then run over ppl with a tank....................

umm le sgt woofer..

o dark

>le scene wher Cpl. Goodboi n Pvt Buddy beat Pvt Poodle wit soap
ono

DAE should o be rated NC17

oowowo wt* uhmmmm ****shivers***

i need to uh.... lie down

WHAT LE FUCK?

wasnt expecting that xP

jesus raimi xDd

GOOD doggo le pupper doggo lewoofer

le navy kot n kitter help n kitty navy le Admiral Friskers

Mlem pats fluffer borking doggo pats, snoot many pats waggy wags. Many pats ur givin me a spook shooberino length boy woofer super chub, many pats puggorino yapper big ol pupper. ruff waggy wags long doggo. Yapper extremely cuuuuuute good boys doggorino you are doing me a frighten long bois, yapper smol long water shoob. Heckin long bois shoob lotsa pats doggo snoot, borkf fat boi tungg doggo. Bork corgo porgo woofer vvv, very good spot boofers heckin angery woofer, vvv wow such tempt very good spot. Pupperino smol borking doggo with a long snoot for pats super chub blop, wow such tempt.

Ruff long water shoob lotsa pats very hand that feed shibe length boy corgo wow very biscit, pupperino waggy wags vvv blop. Heckin good boys and girls you are doing me the shock most angery pupper I have ever seen sub woofer much ruin diet length boy woofer, adorable doggo puggo borking doggo tungg long woofer. Yapper much ruin diet smol stop it fren shoob much ruin diet, blop lotsa pats you are doing me a frighten. What a nice floof heckin tungg. Mlem what a nice floof heckin good boys very good spot goodest good boys and girls corgo. Very taste wow boofers corgo, wow such tempt.

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

hAHa
>hAHa

upvote

le doggowoofer pupuuper

le sgt kibbles le doggo n navy litter le snek too doggo :) then le General Alpo xD hard 2 watchh le kino

goodest boi le Pvt Pupper le good doggo and best le cpl kitter meeoww

yeah it's a pretty rough movie

I haven't seen Army Dog threads since maybe 2016/17

>when he forcibly pushes them into the "shower room" and cries for a few hours after, woofing "good boys follow orders.'

Attached: Nazi-Puppy-695824688.jpg (400x349, 53.15K)

watched jacobs ladder earlier and just realized how army dog did an homage by having him bite most of that guy's leg off and he was hobbling away screaming jesus and crying all while army dog watched him try to get away, interesting callback to how he lived with a cat as a puppy and learned to play with his prey.

>that scene when trying to get one prisoner to flip on the other during interrogation, he forces one to fellate him and then knots his throat as he slowly chokes to death whilst he stares the other one in the eyes

some psychological shit, not sure how that scene passed

What? I never watched this movie but how can a dog talk?????

>the anti-dog schizo is back

Take meds

>we went into war as good boys, but came back as bad dogs...

have to say opening the film with private connor raping some malnourished stray before sinking its teeth into its neck was a brave decision by the director

Set Meds to max