MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY

MY EYES ARE GETTING WEARY

MY BACK IS GETTING TIGHT

Attached: 6365939_so.jpg (1550x2211, 2.88M)

imagine being so fat, your back gets tight just from driving 6 hours a day

ah yes 3 am, time for bed

Is there some kind of in-universe justification for why this schlub has such a hot wife

It's implied he was a chad in highschool, he was a football player. He got fat after they married and she stuck with him.

she's not that hot and they were high school sweethearts.

She has body blindness.

Leah had the best blowjob lips on tv

>they were high school sweethearts.
That was retconned. He was a former Chad and she's a hot girl from a dysfunctional broken home.

The black friends on this show were such killjoys. The guy especially. I font even know why he was friends with Kevin James. The characters never had a good time together

are you sure that wasn't their second sitcom

Going shopping as a black man at a Buffalo market tonight nc nc nc

Nope. King of Queens played with its history all the time but final established timeline was Doug was a bouncer and roommates with Richie. Richie invited Carrie and her friend back to their place to bang Carrie but she didn't like him, Richie ended up banging her friend and Doug and Carrie started talking.

MAYBE I SHOULD THINK ABOUT
LOSING SOME WEIGHT

>He got fat after they married
He was already fat when they were dating. lmao

oh. this is the show that they used to air after seinfeld and friends reruns and is usually when I would go to bed.

Attached: 1643617.png (1171x800, 20.61K)

It's a genuinely great sitcom and highly underrated.

Attached: kingofqueensandwich.webm (576x432, 2.7M)

>can't even pay attention while watching a sitcom
kill yourself

imagine going from seinfeld to this trash.

she's a horrid bitch with a mentally ill father that lives with her as part of the package

Nothing will fuck your back up quicker than driving or sitting for a living.

The hell were they thinking?

Attached: kevin.jpg (960x1440, 332.1K)

wtf is this

killing the original wife and bringing her on board raised ratings and got them another couple seasons

It was another fat guy married to hot skinny chick sitcom where in like the second season they just killed off the wife and replaced her with Carrie and turned the show into King of Queens 2.0

They were supposed to be the straight men (women). Doug and Carrie are the kooky ones and Deacon/Kelly are there to ground them.

Is this show worth watching? I was tempted since it did look like KoQ 2.0 but I never bothered.

it was ok. better than most cbs sitcoms but still mid

Why are there King of Queens threads on here almost daily? Are we far enough away from it now for it to be considered nostalgic?

>Are we far enough away from it now for it to be considered nostalgic?
Yes it strongly reminds me of the early/mid 2000s

It was the last pre-smartphone/social media sitcom (the finale aired 1 month before the IPhone launched).

if it has laughing tracks its shit.