Americans emigrating

Why are Americans so delusional? They think Europe is going to give a Visa to a fucking Uber driver, like wtf?

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-001341_Reddit.jpg (1080x694, 299.54K)

Imagine how feral the Nafris will go once hearing an American womans accent in the crowded city streets lmao

>uber/doordash full time
fucking hell

Because entitled manchildren who think we deserve the world and cry a bitch storm when the slightest inconvenience happens to us

>doordash full time
bro, americans have no idea how rough the world is outside of their countries

Americans don't realise how good they have it.

Let them come. Let them suffer.

Attached: 1535310977899.jpg (1000x1000, 66.42K)

>Moving to where WW3 is about to break out because they're worried about the 0.0000001% chance of getting shot in a mass shooting

Sounds like the intelligence level of a broadband installer and a door dash runner

Attached: 1655612289727.jpg (1125x826, 127.48K)

>looking to
they never will

What retards, they're leaving the only country on earth where any retard can have a barely taxed 80k salary

>WANTING TO HARDEN YOURSELF THROUGH THE HARDSHIPS OF WAR IS... LE BAD

Attached: 1658343965767.gif (220x252, 569.6K)

>I hand out food to people in restaurant, gib visa

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-003430_Reddit.jpg (1080x571, 275.48K)

>What retards
it looks like it's from reddit

So instead of getting taxed 20%, that Door Dasher is going to get taxed 40% as well has having more expensive gasoline.

lmao no way this is real

If you read their reasoning for wanting to move out of the US you'd shut your retarded leaf mouth

After Europe goes to shit they won't have time to think about mass shootings, checkm8

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-004434_Reddit.jpg (1080x399, 160.89K)

You got this from Reddit, now repeat your question out loud and you'll have your answer

Imagine when they discover that they still have to pay taxes to uncle samstein even if they live in another country

>accepting slave labour
Bitch mentality. If you don’t whine then you can never succeed and go beyond your slave life. Freeman whine, Slaves don’t say a peep.

My obese, they/them, perpetual student, sister wants to move to Europe or Canada because of Roe v Wade. She goes to the doctor a couple times a week, has severe mental illnesses, has no skills aside from lecturing people on racism. She studied refugees for her PHD and is convinced she can just move to Europe. Most recent gem was her telling me that the USA is worse than Afghanistan for birthing people.

>tfw studied finance
>tfw finance isn’t in a shortage anywhere
Ffs bros, can we just annex NZ already so I can immigrate somewhere that isn’t so crowded?

Attached: 637288EE-A1B5-4386-B427-449D0C7950CC.jpg (482x427, 67.09K)

How much does food delivery pay? Saw a lot of those guys in Oslo in embarrassing delivery uniforms they had to wear

Does she not know that the majority of Europe has stricter abortion laws than America?

>Australia
>Crowded
???

I WILL FINISH MY DEGREE
I WILL GET A BLUE CARD
I WILL MOVE TO EUROPE AND BE POOR
I WILL START A FAMILY WITH A EURO PEASANT GIRL
I WILL BE A CIVILIAN CASUALTY IN WW3

Attached: 6D8DD629-A8B5-4AE5-93AA-ADB87986C0ED.png (303x309, 68.36K)

I am planning on moving to London

I told her that but I dont think it really registered. Tears welled up in her eyes and she got huffy and started talking about something else. You can't tell these "intellectuals" anything outside their preprogrammed world view. This bitch teaches undergrads.

Get an MBA at a top Euro university (and ideally learn German or French)

Americans have an odd pre-existing notion of hospitality when it comes to emigrating. Americans don't usually do this, but foreigners who've spent years learning english and acclimating to cultural differences have; Americans don't do this. I have living relatives in Switzerland I know of, but I know they won't accept me unless I learn every Canton and can speak French/German fluently.

>How much does food delivery pay?
174 NOK per hour at foodora

be sure to let her know her choices in Canada are to live somewhere with no jobs or somewhere with no housing unless she wants to work for an oil company

I am sorry that I cannot prevent you from making this mistake.

i can hire a cute american twink to be my sexslave

t. very sweaty finlandman

Is she even real bro?

>only possess thirdie work skills
>want to move to "Europe"
Why don't these delusional retards swallow the thirdie pill?

Attached: not qualified for evropa.webm (1238x720, 443.25K)

There's a difference between killing the oligarchs and breaking the banks and what amerisharts whine about.
Whining won't get us the services we deserve but Americans are too comfy to take an actual risk to make this country better.

>uber/doordash full time
kek, sorry sweaty but only doctors and rocket scientists are allowed into europe.

Dangerously gigabased

I’m an Anglophile, and I would be making a lot more than average Brit money

> europe
So vague.
Which country is the destination?

Americans unironically talk about Europe as if it was one country

Whatever one has walkable cities, free abortion, and a poppin' craft beer scene.

>Wait, Europe isn't a federation???