Why are latin american men so hypersexualized but middle eastern men aren't when they look similar ?

Why are latin american men so hypersexualized but middle eastern men aren't when they look similar ?

Attached: 75b4a9114fb4f02.jpg (227x222, 11.28K)

During the era of orientalism, Middle Easterners used to be sexualized, but I think that fell out if favor when Westerners learned more about Islam.

because of ricky martin and luis miguel

For the exact same reason the women are sexualized and middle Eastern women are not.

When you think of Latin American country women you think of bikinis, beach, sex, dancing etc. When you think of middle Eastern women you think of Islam and burkas

But I'm not a muslim. I guess I'll just larp as Spanish or Brazilian

Are you the "Turks are Asian" guy?

No

spaniards and caribbean people go to america to have sexsexsex and sing and dance
arabs go to europe to run people over with trucks and damp themselves in cologne

ME men don't care about their looks since they just marry their cousins.

SEX SEX SEX

Only the castizo type get sexualized. Also middle eastern are inbred as fuck and camel faced.

mulatto ones as well

We don't bomb you for drawing a book person

I'll say this about you lot, at least you're not Muslims. I cannot imagine the sheer horror if mexico had adopted Islam instead of cathcuckicism

A guy here bombed the headquarters of a comedy group for depicting jesus as a homosexual.

Meant for

Brazil is not latin american.

Not on the same level.
Muslims prohibit toys with face for fucks sake

Latinx are
>Chill
>sympathetic
>not mysoginistic
>fuckboy
>not inbreed
>Not inbreed therefore no horsefaced nor crooked nose nor crooked teeth nor scrawny fasting body type.

because guys like ricky martin, chayanne, luis miguel, alejandro sanz and enrique iglesias (well the last 2 are spanish, but still) were popular among the murrilard music scene in the last decades. and idk if there are middle eastern celebrity with such popularity among anglo audiences

latin americans look more like nafris

Attached: marquinhos.jpg (1280x960, 148.02K)

>nafris look like iberian-bantu quadroons

Bravo sherlock