*divides Any Forums*

>*divides Any Forums*

Attached: file.png (1656x1060, 1.59M)

it ain't dividing shit fuckin' thing sucked and eggers is a hack

there's this thing that happens when indie directors get big.. but try to stay small... all the talent you could want is available, but it detracts from the story.. why are their so many famous people in this movie?

>shit fuckin' thing sucked
Nope. Wrong. It was excellent except for a few flaws.

>why are their so many famous people in this movie?
because he's clearly an ego driven snake in sheeps clothing doing the whole humble le artist schtick that all these hack thief directors do
the guy pilfers all his material and is incapable of genuine creativity

Wrong, Eggers is the savior of cinema and also has a great sense of fashion

Attached: lighthouse_crew.jpg (605x664, 60.4K)

watch more films, it was extremely mediocre even for that hack

clearly
not a showboating egomaniac at all

Attached: 1593478717012.gif (240x180, 812.44K)

That sounds divisive lmao

more like
>Any Forums stoked on the first film in ages that actually looks decent
>watches it
>it fucking sucks
>the contrarians shriek about how it doesn't suck because 10,000 other reasons and source material that have no bearing on the quality of the actual film everyone watched

Attached: 1591561345777.jpg (1316x1920, 361.56K)

They knew that Eggers was a true auteur

when you're right you don't have to think or choose sides faggot balls ugly face

No seriously, name your favorite films. I need to see what it takes to become a patrician like you.

hell yeah bro true auteurs know to underwrite the fuck out of middle act of the screenplay to the point it feels like an entirely different movie fuck yeah dude a real art film ethic

No contrarians only shit on things, not the other way around. You'd know uf you weren't a newfag

>name your favorite films
you wouldn't know them they're mostly obscure foreign films that I stole all my material from in order to make a soulless cash grab that's essentially a poor man's conan the barbarian

>defensive bitchy reply
back2reddit

>No contrarians only shit on things
no we don't

Ripped off Vinland Saga.

Should I take LSD and watch this movie in the theater?

Pretty good except for Kidman's monster face and that a lot of the choreography felt soft.

no seriously dude you aren't be serious this is a serious board for serious people to discuss serious films like serious director bob eggers serious film the northman starring serious actor the tall guy from those other shitty things he also ruined with his bad serious acting

I didn't understand like 30% of the dialoge