/bcs/ Better Call Saul

Sunk Cost Fallacy edition

Old

Attached: 151f4ab9a79d3d60d1b67e6a1b66c971.jpg (1280x720, 107.5K)

so do i need to watch this season or just wait till the final episode. like i dont give a fuck anymore its been too long.

hrrmm...kims earrings reveal alot about her character, walnut...

Attached: 1618690739742.jpg (437x434, 37K)

He is SO fucking hot

Attached: 01AB90CF-612A-4E44-A585-1ED3F532C72A.png (360x450, 100.43K)

Wait until the final episode if you dont care about online discussions. Its been a total snooze fest.

This is what I tell myself when I watch this show.

Wait till the next epsidoe is out and then binge it all, repeat for second half

>gus finally has lalo in the lab
>turns off the lights and runs to the gun
>shoots until he is out of ammo
>turns lights back on
>no lalo

Attached: 1642114384819.gif (223x200, 409.07K)

I CAN'T HECKIN WAIT FOR SLIPPIN KIM TO SAVE THE DAY AND KILL EVERYONE WALTER WHITE STYLE LIKE AT THE END OF BREAKING BAD. WOWZER WHAT A WELL-WRITTEN, STRONG FEMALE LEAD!

Attached: 1630910239022.png (1117x1077, 1.01M)

>walt and jesse on the next episode listed on imbd
IT'S OVER

Do you guys ever get tired of making the same exact posts everytime a new thread is made

>le anime arya stark special attack
heh, nothing personnel Lalito...
*pushes back glasses*

Attached: original.jpg (296x346, 33.33K)

oh boy can’t wait for the same two faggots to keep talking to each other for half the thread

Walter Blanco... the corrupted version of Walter White after he fiddled with Saul's time machine and a shard of his persona manifested an entire different timeline...
The time travel theory keeps going deeper

gus looks like a chud

Are the rumors true? Is season 6 unsalvageable?

Attached: 1553992717668.jpg (720x405, 28.64K)

Walter Blanco, cocinero desatado

if they kill gus and take a dump on bb timeline it'll be ballsy

>alternate Saul is called Saúl Bueno
So Jimmy speaking spanish is Saúl Bueno projecting himself into Jimmy's body?

what rumors

>Yes we really needed to see howard's tense home life
shown to make howards fall even more humiliating, and to REALLY turn the audience against jim and kimmy, imagine dying when your wife doesnt love you anymore and everyone at work thinks you're a womanizing cocaine addict, while knowing someone set you up for it, probably one of the worst ways to go out short of getting tortured to death
>mike doing astronomy classes with his grand daughter
a bit redundant, his side of the episode should have been 2 or 3 minutes at best, but it shows that working for gus has distanced mike even more from his family
>kimmy's flashback "see she was evil the whole time!!
no regular woman stays with a man who keeps doing career-risking shit one after another, nor even participate in it
>This is why she scams jimy for sandpiper and disappears with the vacuum guy", and all the other non happening shit.
headcanon
> Ever since jimmy threw hookers at howards car and sent bowling balls to his lunch i knew they were fucking floundering so just started making up random pointless shit and pretend its super dramatic and that you the viewer is really enthralled by the big stupid sherlock shit tier plot to ruin howard for which no one benefits
what is what the show has been doing, but on a far bigger scale since the very first episode, i dont even know why you stayed this long if you didnt like premise any way

What the fuck happened to doggo??? Walled!

Attached: 1652761611568_1630313739106.jpg (1017x937, 80.14K)

EL FAMOSO JAISENBER

What did Saul take at the vet and why was it a big deal that his pupils were dialated

First for nothing happened! ;)

marco is lalo

So the existence of Metastasis is a byproduct of Jimmy messing with the Sacred Law of Time? And it's causing the Vinceverse to collapse?

When will the BB/BCS universe get an anime anthology like with The Matrix/Batman/Star Wars?

>construction of lab on private property spans multiple seasons
>le super secret underground tunnel between houses in public neighborhood casually exists

BRAVO VINCE

Arya Stark is from Game of Thrones not BCS you retard.

The exact same posts…over and over again….Is this every general?

That's what Chuck was trying to warn Jimmy about, now the existence of Saúl Bueno threatens BCS Saul's very existence, which is why he looks older than his BB counterpart, Saúl Bueno is draining his life force to exist

Common thought is they were testing a roofie like drug they plan to slip to Howard to make him appear to others as if he is on crack.

>The exact same posts…over and over again
How do you know?
>Is this every general?
Then why the fuck are you even asking?

And involves some busybodies who never tattle

Prediction:
Saul will probably save Howard at the last moment while Kim is trying her best to keep the plan moving forward as much as possible or anything that will get Howard fucked over since she seems to care more abt revenge than the money. This will cause a split between Jim and Kim which is why Kim isn't in breaking bad. Kim will probably use the vaccuum service which she found out when she picked up the card last episode and Old Saul will try and and find her.

Would you rather lick between Kimmy's toes or rub your balls against her armpits?

Attached: rhea-seehorn%5B1%5D.jpg (2000x1368, 347.9K)

I'm not sure which level of irony your operating here but they're setting up the same anime schlock special move that Arya used against the waif, which was cringe in a fantasy show and will be even more bafflingly cringe when Gus does it in a crime drama.

How do the couple not notice the tunnel or the many men Gus hired walking around in their own home?

i like to imagine that the surveillance house was being built or renovated when the tunnel was getting made as well, it would explain why the neighbors werent suspicious of hearing some construction work underground

typical NPC behaviour.

Game of Thrones wasn't an anime. How stupid and poor at describing things are you?

Remember when people thought Chuck was going to survive?
Remember when people thought Nacho was going to survive?
Remember that people think Kim, Howard, and Lalo are going to survive?

So there's an entire fucking Colombian Breaking Bad Ripoff??? How come this is the first I've ever heard about it??
You'd think it would be posted about more often

There are two separate timelines existing in Gus' house. Nobody noticed them building the tunnel because it wasn't built. It exits in a parallel universe.

I kneel, shitpooster.