Mom walks in

>mom walks in

Attached: 1652845452644.webm (960x540, 2.87M)

What is this?

What going on here?

>Oh thank god! I thought you were gay.

that is disturbingly good animation for mere hentai

Is there more of this perfectly fine animation?

Sos?

When do they start beheading them

They're just checking for lice, whats the problem?

Just another Japanese Handshake.

>animators can get away lewding LGs

There's a spider in her clothes and she is deathly afraid of spiders so the kind folk are trying to help her.

The series isn't even supposed to be dark. Does the LN also start with attempted rape?

Modern anime is so, so awful on every level

>dark
but rape is just Japanese comedy

Gaikotsu Kishi-sama, Tadaima Isekai e Odekakechuu (Skeleton Knight in Another World)

This shit is fucking awful. At least Overlord is interesting.

>Overlord
>interesting
Overlord is awful too. I forced myself to watch 3 seasons of it and hated each of them. The majority of modern isekai are garbage. The only ones I've enjoyed are just comfy shit like Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear or I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, and even then, I got tired of it.

Problem with isekai is the authors basically thought of an interesting gimmick as a premise, so it usuaully starts okay and then... they didn't think of anything else so it fizzles out into some generic harem thing.

Things like Log Horizon at least don't have the whole self-insert power fantasy thing going at least.

she doesn't get raped thats what makes it not dark
saving girls from getting raped is how mcs establish their heroism

it's a trope

Attached: jorobe-sama.webm (406x720, 2.88M)

>pants have piss stains
Hot

They're all awful, Overlord is just way better than this skeleton whatever. The best modern isekai was Grimgar but it predictably bombed because it isn't a power fantasy.

Tranime.

>The majority of modern isekai are garbage. The only ones I've enjoyed are just comfy shit like Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear or I've Been Killing Slimes for 300 Years and Maxed Out My Level, and even then, I got tired of it.
Have you tried Grimgar? It's not a instant-power fantasy thing. It has tension and character development.

>saving girls from getting raped is how mcs establish their heroism
I'd prefer it if she just got raped. Because then you can go
>oh shit that happened, the MC is in a world of shit
And then there is actual tension because the situation is serious and not a power-fantasy.

>Grimgar
That anime was too gay, everyone acted like a pussy. Save for those two chads.

It's complete trash. It even looks bad. Modern anime have this trashy digital look. They look extremely cheap. It doesn't help that character designs are awful. And let's not even talk about plot or characters.

Why don't you lock your room?

The characters are in a dangerous situation in Grimgar. That's why it's not boring. They don't have instant superpowers that make them invincible.

>Sees a girl getting raped
>"IT'S THE LE TRANNIES"
You're an actual faggot. Rape is the only good part about garbage ass Isekai.

Attached: 1652856583304.gif (500x280, 915.99K)

Grimgar has an interesting visual style and is pretty good as well, although they ran out of budget in the last half of the final episode and it went weird if I recall. Weak MCs really trigger anime watchers though.

Think one recently was Full Dive RPG is Shitter than Real Life or something, which was okay, but I remember it getting dumpstered on by anime watchers because the MC isn't OP and gets instagibbed by bullshit mechanics all the time (although still gets through it usually).

They get their shit together in the second book or so. It's just the kids are massively depressed when they got isekai'd. I think it's similar to Haibane Renmei where they're all suicides.