HRRRRRRRRR

HRRRRRRRRR

Attached: file.jpg (1200x1600, 386.91K)

This shit was hilarious.

I hate Kevin Smith like you wouldn't believe

This movie looks so fucking stupid, the only people I knew who watched it were retarded psuedo intellectuals like my sister. Never watching it.

I like how this movie thinks there is anything such as a northern manitoba when anything 2 hours north of the border is uninhabitable swampy wilderness with a couple of indian reserves and a single town.

Attached: 3YFPeZNEYBhjO3vWJcEbaKc45VIiC_cMvmkqq8ck9-M.jpg (670x600, 87.07K)

someone with talent could have made it work, if it looked genuinely disgusting and horrifying

the movie sucked but honestly i found the walrus costume vile and nauseating

Fuck yeah, bro. I love Mythbusters!

I hate Justin Long and it was worth it to see him suffer.

Lacks the literary and psychological refinement of Cronenberg.

I can't remember much, but I never thought of it having any attempts at being intelligent, I just took it as a Human Centipede-tier body horror.

Underrated

I now hate Kevin Smith because he is a faggot trying to pry his way back into the studio system with SJW pandering, but I used to admire him for cashing in on all of his clout to knowingly make this piece of trash

Sometimes I have dreams where Kevin Smith is tied to a chair and I am beating him with a baseball bat.

I laughed so hard when they flick the lights on and you see him like this. Meanwhile my roommate at the time almost puked and it made me laugh even harder. I’ll admit this movie made me feel emotions i’ve never felt from any other movie before

Despite everything, Clerks is still great.

this movie is somehow the worst, most disgusting piece of shit I've ever seen, while also being really fucking funny

Do you p0wn his taint spot with the bat?

it weren't

I liked it.

The movie was kind of annoying, because the antagonist was actually pretty great, until he went off the deep end too much. I understand what they were going for, but it didn't work. Dunno if it was the actor or the script, but when he became too silly I just couldn't take him seriously. He was great while he was in a wheelchair and just had his weird old guy dialogue.
Everything else in the film was whatever. The costume looked too shitty to do anything for me. Also, I literally just now remembered Johnny Depp was in this.

Though I must add I found it hillarious when they kept him around as a walrus in the end. They could have just paid a doctor to remove what is essentially a flesh suit, but they decided to actually treat him like a walrus and feed him fish. Hillarious.

Don't go near that town, user.