There's no way these people are real. Why are these people such prudes about actors

There's no way these people are real. Why are these people such prudes about actors

Attached: 20220517_225551_1.jpg (945x762, 87.44K)

cunnybros.....

>she's 28 years old you sick fuck!!

They're right though, my gf is 20, I'm 25 and sometimes it feels like I'm babysitting her

>sportsdude
these have to be falseflagging hags right?

They are overcompensating and are most likely pedos irl.

Any Forums is full of pedos; it is only logical that Reddit would be at the opposite extreme.

>Any Forums is the only site where people shitpost ironically

They're right.

When she (or he fuck it cougars are hot) 18 you're in the green

>I'm totally normal
>I'm even more normal!
>I'm super duper n-normal!
NPCs

Attached: 1651169047925.gif (644x800, 525.85K)

It's not an age thing, it's a woman thing.

it is a cryptononce virtue signal

I'm 42 dating a 22 year old latina. Exchange of money is not involved I just look really young still, although I find it hard to keep up with her in bed.

Attached: a88.jpg (766x1198, 126.96K)

Twitter is the gathering place for far left lunatics. as this place is a gathering place for far right lunatics. they've both, along with social media and smart phones, made public life a hellscape.

Attached: 1652548287886.jpg (1280x1707, 665.22K)

Women don't mentally mature past being a teenager so I've never understood this pathetic mindset

>older people are more...LE MATURE!
>life experience!

Cope from hags and baldies. Everyone is just as dumb and uninteresting at 30 as they were at 13 they've just lost their looks and energy and people stopped blowing smoke up their ass so they don't get a free pass anymore and pretend that they've become older and wiser.

It is simple scientific fact that men find 13-22 year olds the most attractive and that any woman you meet that wasn't a teenager or barely past when you started dating is damaged goods that is incapable of loving you.

>the "maturity" that occurs age 27 to 30
reddit's way of referencing the wall

>muh Any Forums boogeyman
Rent free.

Reflexive contrarianism is just as pathetic.

The 'maturity' difference isn't supposed to be the focus of the relationship. People who talk this way about how she or he's so immature or something like that actually wants to point out how 'mature' they are.

you overestimate your intelligence

If you've been watching, you've seen hollywood push the average age of attractiveness up over the last few years. The question is why.

You'll never outsmart me, goy.

Attached: 1651608023951.png (597x513, 32.97K)

Career women writers who have made working the focus of their lives instead of marrying and having kids are on top and making wish fulfillment movies.

>i wasn't attracted to her anyway
This is how losers cope with getting no pussy.

What's contrarian about dicks getting hard when seeing attractive women, regardless of their age? It's nature.

Would normally agree with you but nothing is sadder than used up hags and basedboys pretending girls in their 20s somehow look like children.

My ex was two years older than me and sometimes I felt like a special ed caretaker

These people are mentally ill indeed. I am 31 and my girlfriend is 28. Literally the same generation. Also, my father was 26 and my mom 22 when they started dating.

Found you, OP.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 11.28.48 PM.png (1428x1100, 628.22K)