Are you jealous of Spanish boys?

Are you jealous of Spanish boys?
youtube.com/watch?v=uip4D9s84p4
>America
Yes

Attached: spanish.jpg (480x480, 33.68K)

i want to kiss one

Whats it with Anglos always wanting to be with Spanish/Portuguese men?

Of course theres cute guys everywhere but there just seems to be a very high density of cute guys in those countries

My dad kinda looked like that kid in his old childhood photos.

I look like that and I am extremely homosexual

You can't suffer in Spain

meanwhile i go on omegle and people think im indian and starting saying pubg mobile lol

VGH

I want to kiss British boys

why are white people so fucking effeminate and gay

Come to UK then :)

I want to move to London :3

Visit and see if u like it. I live there now I often see cute guys around but im nervous to talk to them and some a prob straight lol

Attached: image_2022-07-21_000708246.png (686x386, 647.98K)

I did once and I liked the city a lot, I’m also a big Anglophile. What are some nice places in London to live?

oh good glad u liked it.
it really depends on your budget and how close to centre you want to be because some areas are stupidly expensive.
also some fairly small towns have nice and not so nice areas in close proximity.
pretty much any area has some very nice parts though, you just need to look around a little on google street and rightmove.co.uk

Thanks user, I’ll probably have the budget to live in most areas, I just want somewhere pretty and safe, with nice local pubs. I also guess it depends on it I work in the city or canary wharf

Ah ok well places in Islington and Richmond are super nice. Most people commute into city or canary wharf but maybe you'd want to live closer. if I were you i'd try to get job in city instead of canary wharf because city of london is closer to the rest of the city which is great to go to after work and also canary wharf is kind of like it's own area with its own work culture. then again in canary wharf you can live in really nice flat in the area for a decent price (decent by london standards anyway)

I heard Greenwich was a good choice too if you work in Canary Wharf (although I would rather work in the city)

Yes greenwich is ideal if you work in Canary Wharf. one of my favourite places in all of london

Attached: image_2022-07-21_004022984.png (666x388, 278.53K)

Thanks user